Chapter 37

Aaliyah pov

"Why did you leave me alone Aaliyah" I heard Jacob. I looked behind Emmett as he turned around.

"I thought I was yours forever but you married him again" Jacob cried wiping his invisible tear making us laugh except Emmett. He rolled his eyes.

"I am always Emmett's" I looked at Emmett "Even if I get the chance to marry him thousand times, I am ready for that" I said. His eyes shines with love and adoration as he smiled at me. He leaned down kissing my lips and pulled away.

"I am yours" he whispered.

"What's next" Seb asked. We both looked at him.

"Back to home" Emmett said.

We all went to our respective cars. As I and Emmett sat in the back seat and driver started the driving. I grabbed Emmett's coat and pulled him to me kissing his lips. He was surprised at first but kissed me back. I pulled away shortly and looked at him.

"I loved how you thought about getting married again. I have to say, I really didn't like how our wedding went last year. Somewhere in my heart it was empty because you weren't in love with me and it didn't feel complete. But today, I can't express how lucky and happy I am feeling. Seeing you stand at the end waiting for me, I felt overwhelmed. Today I felt complete. Thank you, thank you so much" I said looking into his eyes as tears run down my face.

He cupped my face in his hands and wiped my tears. He leaned to my forehead leaving a soft kiss.

"You deserve it Aaliyah. I love you" he mumbled against my forehead. I smiled brightly.

"I love you too Emmett" I said. We sat there until we reach our home.

As the driver pulled the car in front of our home, Emmett helped me out of the car and walked towards the backyard as everyone followed us. I was surprised to see the arrangements.

Nancy was waiting for us with everything ready

Nancy was waiting for us with everything ready. She hugged me and wished for our anniversary. We all sat down and started having lunch. Me, El and mom talked as the men talked. Seb and Nate looked happy today even mom and dad.

I asked about Grace and Ben, Seb said they went to business trip few days back. But Emmett didn't say anything about it.

Nancy served the food. We insisted her to join us. She refused at first but I convinced her. In middle of lunch Seb started playing a slow song in his cellphone. Everyone looked at him confused but I felt a tap on my left shoulder. I turned left and found Emmett stretching out his right hand bending a little.

"May I have this dance" he asked. I chuckled at him and took his hand. He pulled me little away from the table and held by my waist as I wrap my hands around his neck. 

"This is our first dance as husband and wife. I still remember how you were waiting for me to come and have our first dance. You kept looking for me the whole evening. I was a foolish guy to hurt you" he said as we danced slowly.