Chapter 10

Aaliyah pov

I opened my eyes slowly because I was feeling so tired. I closed my eyes again and sat up. I opened my eyes and looked around.

I was shocked to see that I was in Emmett's room.

Wait how did I come here? And why am I sleeping, I have work to do. Before Emmett's comes and scolds me I should go out. I was about to get up when a voice stopped me.

"If you dare to get up from the bed. I will personally break your leg and make you a handicap" Seb said entering the room.

What is he doing here?

"Now back up" he said kicking my leg. I retrieved back glaring at him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in New York" I said leaning back at the headrest. I should get out of Emmett's room before he comes home.

"Well Mrs. Robinson. Your dear husband called me an hour ago saying you were unconscious as soon as I landed here. So instead of going home, I have to bring a doctor to check on you" he said sitting infront of me. I was looking at him in shock.

Emmett is home. He called Seb? But what happened to me?

"What happened to me" I asked.

"You have to answer me that question cupcake. Doctor said you must have stressed yourself out and had low blood pressure so you passed out. Also when was the last time you ate" he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

As I remember, I was working in my studio and suddenly I felt dizzy.

I looked away from him. I was working on my new project and lost the track of time. Past few days I have been sleeping for two to three hours. As Emmett goes to sleep, I would go to my studio and work.

"I think yesterday afternoon. I got so involved in making my new project, I forgot to eat" I said rubbing back of my neck. He smacked my head. I rubbed where he smacked and pout at him.

"One day I will surely kill you by myself. I just went few days away and you stopped caring about yourself" he glared at me.

That's true. Whenever he is around me, he would always keep tab on me. Not a single day he miss our lunch. Either we go out or he brings food in my office.

"I am sorry. I will keep tab on my eating time okay" I said. He sighed.

"What about your husband Emmett" he said in anger. I looked at him confused.

"What about him?" I asked. He glared at me.

"He doesn't even know you are eating or not. When doctor asked him about it. He stood like a statue not saying anything. Did he really talk to you that day, because I see the Emmett I have been seeing him the past few years" he said angrily. I sighed.

"Seb, he didn't knew I was working so much. When he would sleep, I would snuck out and work. And today morning, he went to work early so he didn't see me. It's not his fault. It's mine because I am not taking care of myself" I said because it partially true. He looked into my eyes and sighed.

"Fine. But....." I cut him off.

"Will you keep asking questions or will you let me eat something so that I will not passout again" I said. He nod his head. We heard a knock. I looked up and saw Emmett at the door with a tray in his hand.

He came towards me and I sat straight. He placed the tray on my lap and left before I can thank him.

"He should feel guilty" I heard Seb mumble.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, eat now" he said. I nod my head.

"I think you should go now it's late. You just came back, you have to take rest" I said.