Chapter 32

Aaliyah pov

I woke up as I felt moving, being carried. I opened my eyes and found Emmett carrying me up the stairs.

"Put me down" I said. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Go to sleep" he said. I struggle to get down from his hold.

"Emmett put me down" I said sternly completely mad at him. He put me down. I started walking to our room putting my hair up as I heard his footsteps behind me. I took my clothes to change walking into the bathroom.

"Aaliyah listen to me" he said. I ignored him going to the bathroom shuting the door loudly.

I am upset with him. I didn't want to go home so I went to Nate's apartment directly and cried on his shoulder. He called Seb, before he could reach the apartment I slept off completely tired of crying.

I changed into my nightwear and started crying again. I am hurt, he is hurting me again. I cried in the bathroom. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I pushed him away looking at him. He looked hurt because I have never pushed him away like that.

"Aaliyah...." he started but I cut him off.

"I am upset with you. First you became distant working more. The past few days I felt lonely even if you are beside me. I was happy that you would atleast come for dinner today because it's been eleven months since we are married" I said as more tears ran down my cheeks. His face became low, disappointed looking at me.

He wrapped his arms around hugging me tightly. I struggled to get away from him.

"Liy...." I stopped him. I know what he is doing. He knows I like him calling me that.

"No. Don't call me that. I was worried about you, about your health. But you didn't even bother to come to me. I was hurt by your actions. I want nothing but to be in your arms and look after you. But you...." I sobbed trying to get away from him. But he didn't leave me.

I gave up struggling against him when he didn't leave me. He is too strong for me. I cried in his arms. He rubbed my back whispering sweet words and apologizing continuously.

"I am sorry Liyah. I know my actions hurt you but I had to work for it or the company would have drowned" he said. Then he started to explain what happened and why he was working nonstop.

"I know I should have spoke with you but I didn't want you to worry about it. I thought it would have been solved in few days but it's taking more than I thought. Please forgive me" he said caressing my head holding me tightly. I listened as I calmed down from crying.

"I won't forgive you this easily" I mumbled against his chest sniffling.

"Okay. Tell me what to do and I will do it" he said above me.

"I want icecream" I said looking at him. He wiped my face and kissed my forehead.

"As you say" he said giving a small smile "Don't you ever cry again, I can't see you cry" he kissed my eyes. He said to wait outside as he would change. Soon he came out in sweatpants.

"Come on" he said taking my hand. We went to the kitchen and took a box of chocolate icecream. He took two bowls but I want the whole box. I took the box and spoon running outside.

"Aaliyah, no" he said coming for me. I giggled running away from him. I sat on the couch in the living room opening the box. I scooped the spoon in the box and shoved it in my mouth.

"Aaliyah you can't eat the whole box" Emmett said sitting beside me. I showed him my tongue and continued eating. He chuckled pulling me towards him kissing side of my head. I lifted the spoon to his lips to eat it. He ate as I fed him from time to time along with me.