Chapter 5

Aaliyah pov

I have locked myself in a room which is at the end of the hallway. I am making myself busy by designing a dress. It is always my escape.

I am still thinking about yesterday.

After I found out he was gone I cried for an hour and cleaned my myself after that. I visited my home and met my parents. I took my other things and packed my small studio. I shifted the items to this room and arranged everything. I started making a dress till it was night.

Again I made dinner and waited for him. I sat in the living room waiting for him to come home. But he never came. He didn't even come home last night. So I didn't make breakfast for him and came straight to my studio and started working on the dress.

How can I make him change when he doesn't even want to come infront of me. It feels like the same as I felt all those years.

Ignoring me.

I just want one chance with him. God please help.

I felt a sharp pain on my left forefinger. I hissed in pain retrieving my hand back. I have pinned myself with the pin making it bleed. The pin is still stuck to my finger. I went out of the room. As I descended the stairs I saw Seb walking down the hall. When he saw me he smiled at me.

"How are you cup......" he stopped speaking and looked at my hand. His eyes went wide.

"Jesus cupcake" he screamed coming towards me. He took my hand examined it. He pulled me to the kitchen and pulled out the first aid box. He slowly removed the pin and cleaned the blood. He plastered my finger and disposed the blood tissue. All along he was scolding me for not being careful and have to concentrated on my work than day dreaming.

Hearing his words tears well up in my eyes. Atleast he cares for me. I sobbed looking at him. He stopped his scolding and looked at me. His eyes softened and cupped my face in his hands. I cried hardly hugging him tightly.

"Aaliyah what happened? Does it hurt so much? Should I call a doctor to check on it? Please stop crying cupcake. I can't see you cry" he said caressing my head. I just cried.

"Why doesn't he want to see my face Seb. Am I not worth his time? Tell me. He has been ignoring me since we walked down the aisle. Did I do something wrong. Am I not good enough for him?" I questioned crying hardly. He tried to calm me down.

After few minutes he pulled away and took a glass of water giving to me. I hiccuped as I drank it calming down. I placed the glass on the counter. Seb took my hand and pulled me to the living room. He made me sit on the couch and sat beside me.

"Now tell me what happened" he asked.

I said everything not leaving anything. He is the only person who can understand me. As I finished he sighed massaging his forehead.

"What has really happened to him? I thought maybe when he will marry he would start to care about someone other than his family. But no, he is a stubborn ass" he said looking down. Then he looked at me.

"Aaliyah please be strong. I will talk to him and convince him to talk to you. I know you can talk him out" he said. I nod my head.

We talked for sometime and I showed him my new dress I was working on. He liked it immediately. Soon he left.

I started making dinner and waited for him. At nine I heard door to the main door being open. I stood up and waited for him to come. He walked passed the living room and I followed him. As he took few steps to go upstairs I called him.

"Emmett"

He stopped climbing and turned his head towards me.

"I made you dinner. I hope you will...." he stopped me lifted his hand up. He turned around and walked towards me. I looked down at his intense stare.