Chapter 55

A week has passed and today is the first day for jungwon to work with jungkook.

"Hyung.. Thankyou very very much!" Jungwon grinning, showing his wide smile to him as jungkook just wriggled his eyebrows before leaning his head to jungwon's ear.

"Its okay because i got what i want too from your noona." He whispered before pull back his head and smirking makes jungwon eyes widened. Jungwon obviously know what he means as he make a disgusted face.

"Euw What ever, im going to my place first than hearing your obsession to noona!" Jungwon rolling his eyes and immediately walking away from jungkook's office room. Jungkook chuckled a little and take a sit on the couch still thinking and remembering again what he did to her everyday. Her kiss, her touch and her hug everyday makes he smiling widely and feels like he getting a huge spell from her!

His door suddenly being barged by someone roughly and it was mingyu. Jungkook stood up from his seat as mingyu rush to him and grabbing his collar.

"What the fuck did you do to me huh!????!! You make a report and blacklist my name as an engineer??!! What the fuck??!!" Mingyu shout as jungkook just raising his eyebrows to him.

"What you did you get back bro. You already knew what i can do. So don't fucking dare to touch my family nor jungwon's family!!" Jungkook said arrogantly makes mingyu more in mad. Mingyu immediately lift up his fist and give a punch on jungkook's cheek before jungkook grabbing his collar too and giving a punch too.

"What do you want hah??!!! Just go find your own life bastard!!" Jungkook shout and they glaring to each other for a second before mingyu smirking sarcastically.

"I want tzuyu. I don't freaking care if you already taste or fuck her because what i know is.. i want to taste her too. Usually another guy's wife is more tasting good than a single woman." Mingyu said makes jungkook grinding his teeth in mad, his grip at mingyu's collar become trembling in mad and his eyes tearing too because of his anger.

"You want her huh?! You want?" He shout loudly makes mingyu smirking, raising his eyebrows meaning he want her.

"Then take her for free!!"

Tzuyu who standing still outside his office room hearing he is shouting and allowing mingyu to take her FOR FREE! IS HE THINK SHE IS A THINGS?! To passing just like that??!! She burst into tears before running away, and bumping into Yoona.

"Oh mrs jeon! Mr jeon in his office room right?!" Yoona ask and studying her eyes that having a tears.

"Don't tell him im coming here. Just don't tell him anything." She running away, makes yoona in weird.

"Then take her for free!"

"But.. After receiving this fucking fist!!"

Jungkook shout again and immediately giving a multiple hard punches onto mingyu's cheeks makes mingyu fall down onto the floor and he quickly hover on top of him. They beating each other and of course jungkook was dominating this because he is on top of him. Mingyu's lips already bleeding hardly as jungkook cheeks also swollen because of their fight.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!!" Jungkook's dad suddenly coming inside his office, seeing this but jungkook didn't stop this. His dad quickly running towards him, pulling him up from mingyu and holding his hand to calm him down. He looks like a monster who just really really in mad. With those teary red eyes... he looks really scary.