Chapter 1

"Jeon jungkook,you will coming home for dinner tonight right?" His mom ask through the call makes he sigh before answering the question.

"Yes mom. I will.. i might arrive in 30 minutes. Just wait alright?" He said softly as his mom smiling and hummed before he hang up the call. He shook his head a little before get on his motorbike and putting the helmet. He immediately ride away his motorbike, going back to his parents house. He have his own house too and will going back to his parents house when he is free! But.. he always free though! (HAAHAHA)

Introduce to you, Jeon Jungkook, A cold and bad guy who always involved in many problems. Should we just call him as a troublemaker? He loves his motorbike and never leave it even though his parents, especially his mom, already told him to stop playing and stop riding his motorbike.

His parents want him to start handling their companies but he wont agree. He don't want to do it. He need to be more disciplined, passion and more smart in suits or what, But he doesn't want! What he know is.. wearing those leather jacket and skinny jeans, riding his motorbike, and enjoying himself again and again. But guess what? He's not a womanizer. That's what we can compliment about him. He even didn't look at any women because he's too busy in playing and loving his hobby - which is... Riding motorbike.

When i said he was a troublemaker, it is because he always involved in many fight. He will beating everyone and always involved in many fight. But yeah... he did it FOR GOODS AND HAVE HIS OWN REASONS. He always coming back home with his face swollen and bleeding a little because of the fight. It's make his parents more worried of this condition and behaviour of him.

His parents is one of the respected family in this country. They also a wealthy clan, the owner of the big and top companies and also known in many countries. When we look at jeon Jungkook, he doesn't reflect to his family at all. He's totally different!

That's some information about him, Jeon jungkook.

He look to the right and left when riding motorbike before his phone ringing again inside his pocket. He slow down the pace and tried to take his phone from his pocket but suddenly a girl want to cross the road makes his eyes widened and wanted to pull the brake but nope, it's too late. He manage to turn the handle of the motorbike to the right quickly but it still can slightly hit her arm.

"Arghhh!!!" She shout and fall onto the ground.

"Ughhh..." He groaned too as he also fall on the road quiet roughly with his motorbike laying down on the road. He hold his elbow a little before glancing to her who still sitting on the road, holding her arm.

Without wasting anymore time, he rush to her with a helmet still on his head.

"Are you okay?!" He want to hold her but she yank his hand and slowly look up to his face. His eyes slightly widened, his heart thumping loudly and he gulping a little when seeing her face.

'MAN! I NEVER SAW A GIRL WHO IS FREAKING PRETTY LIKE THIS!'

"You really didn't know how to ride a motorcycle carefully??!!" She scoff and rolling her eyes before slowly stood up. He stood up too and glancing to her arm that looks like bleeding a little through her white shirt.

"L-let me bring you to the hospital?" He ask and want to hold her arm but she avoid it. Then she slightly glaring to him.

"No. I'm okay." She look away in annoyed before glancing to her laptop that was on the road. She hissed in worried and annoyed then quickly rushing to take the laptop. She open it and see the laptop's screen is break into pieces!

"Aishhh..." She sigh in really really annoyed this time because Laptop is her freaking important things to do with her works!

Jungkook tilting his head a little and staring onto her before walking closer to her.

"I will buy you a new one. I'm sorry." He said but earning a deep glare from her.

"Sorry is such a cheap and easy word." She mumbled and want to walk away but he quickly blocking her way with his body. She look up to his face again with her mad and annoyed feelings showing clearly on her face.

"At least let me send you home?" He ask. She give a sarcastic smirk before talking.

"I don't need your help." She said and immediately walk away from him, leaving him alone staring onto her figure. She was in that shirt and skirt makes he know that she must be working at the office. Looks really capable, discipline and successful woman.

"Pretty as fuck." He mumbled with a tint smirk while shooking his head a little that still inside the helmet. He didn't take off that expensive helmet ( the helmet that only showing his eyes) from the start to the end of their conversation!

'Such a rude and unrespectful guy' That's what she think.