Chapter 15

After they talking and spending time at the cafe for a while, they finally want to going back. He walking beside tzuyu and giving a sign to his hyungs to let them together alone. Taehyung wriggling his eyebrows before the boys walk away from the two of them and so do tzuyu's unnies. Jungkook then look at her, giving a tint smile. Tzuyu look at him too with her eyebrows slightly creased.

"Tzuyu-ah.."

"Hm?"

"Ermm.. If i want to ask you to going out with me this weekend, will you accept it?" He ask while rubbing his nape.

Tzuyu biting her lower lips and can't help but to smiling! She want to hide her smile but she can't.

"C-can." She said slowly makes he raising his eyebrows in disbelief that she will agree to going out with him!

"Really?! Then i will tell you later about our date." He give a really sweet smile. She look at him and nodding slowly but inside her heart, she already shrieking hearing the word 'DATE'

"O-okay. See you soon" She walk away, getting on the car with her unnies. She keep smiling, feel really fluttered and really like him.

"Someone falling in love huh." Sana said makes she raise her eyebrows to her. Mina chuckled too.

"As if i didn't see you staring towards taehyung oppa just now!" She mockingly said to sana makes sana glaring to her. She stick out her tongue and keep teasing each other until they arrived at their house.

-

The next day, Tzuyu going back to her parents house with all of her unnies to have a lunch together. She get inside the house with the girls and what the most shocking view she saw right now at the living room is..

Mingyu was seating and talking nicely with her parents. She immediately getting annoyed and disgusted of his acting makes she grinding her teeth and clenching her fist.

"Be patient, let's just seat and hear his shits." Nayeon whispered to tzuyu and dragging her to walk towards her parents at the living room. They all take a seat on the couch as tzuyu wearing her annoyed face. Mingyu staring and wearing hi 'nice' smile.

"Tzuyu-ah, look. He always come to visit me to make sure mom and dad in a good condition. He's really a great guy." Her mom said makes she more annoyed! She already know his game! Such a womanizer.

'He think i didn't see him playing and flirting around with many girls before this?!' She though in her mind and glaring onto mingyu's face.

"Mom! Can't you stop defend this guy?! Im disgusted." Tzuyu said earning a deep glare from her mom.

"Chou Tzuyu! can't you stop thinking bad about mingyu?"

Her mom still want defend him while her dad just stay silent and didn't want to involved in this fight between mom and daughter.

"Auntie, No it's okay." Mingyu said NICELY.

"Ah im sick of this." She mumbled and quickly stood up from the couch, walking to the outside of the house.

She sighing alone at the outside and really really hating him so much.

"my girl chou tzuyu." Mingyu suddenly approach her from behind makes she quickly glaring to him.

"Huh? Your girl? Keep dreaming fucking womanizer." She said makes he raise his eyebrows.

"I already know that you only a guy who keep flirting around with many girls, Kim Mingyu. I freaking hate you and stop acting like you are 'taking care' of my parents. And yes! Stop coming over to my house too because you never get my heart." She said with the most stern tone in her voices before she walk away, get inside the house again leaving him alone. Mingyu just smirking, still want to stubborn to get her.

hypocrite and liars. Acting like he is nice.
its Kim Mingyu.