Chapter 36

Jungkook going back to their house with a chocolate bread and also a cup of oreo smoothies which is tzuyu's favourite menu from that cafe. He get inside the house with a tint smile, seeing she was sitting on the couch and watching to the movie blankly. Actually it's look like she was zoning out! Didn't blink or excited about the movie!

"Hi baby." He whispered from behind makes she flinch and her hand automatically giving a punch on his face makes he hissed. Tzuyu look at him with her eyes widened,stood up from the couch and gulping in guilty.

"Ughhhh..." He hissed while placing the bread box and also drinks on the table before holding his cheek.

"I-im.." She biting her lower lips and really feels guilty of accidentally punching him quiet hard!

"Ughhh i think i need a kiss... Then this might recover in a second." He mumbled makes she glaring to him and giving a kick at his leg.

"Annoying."

"Arghhh..." He hissed in pain again. But actually its not that hurt though!

She want to walk makes he tched as he though this acting of him being sick, she will become more caring and lovely but nope! She's not!

"Alright alright! It's not that hurt.." He said makes she look at him and smirking a little. She know this! Good actor!

"Eat this.. I buy it from that cafe. Your favourite menu."

"You purposely want me to remember about Jay K right?!" She ask annoyingly.

"Then it's not fault if you remember about jay K. Because it's me too." He stepping closer to her makes she gulping in nervous but still stubborn and keep wearing her cold face even though her heart will bursting anytime.

"For me, Jay K is not exist anymore. Such a liar!" She scoff and quickly walk away from him to the upstairs, leaving him alone.

"I will put the drinks in the refrigerator and the bread at the kitchen!! Eat this when you're hungry!!" He shout from downstairs make she somehow smiling alone in her room. Her heart keep fluttering at every each of his actions even though he is not Jay K.

-

It's already 12 AM and tzuyu can't sleep thinking about bread and oreo smoothie that jungkook bought. She biting her lower lips and slowly walking to the downstairs then to the kitchen without turning on the lamp at all! Only to hiding from jeon jungkook.

She walk slowly to the kitchen and open the refrigerator slowly too before taking the drinks. She then take the bread too.

"What are you doing baby." His voices hearing from behind makes she close her eyes and curse herself. She sighing and gulping before turning her body around.

Guess what?

Her eyes widened when seeing he only wearing those short pants without any tshirt at all! He leaning his body to the wall while crossing his arms and staring onto her with a tint smirk.

"I-i.. I just want to drink water. Yeah water." She stuttering makes he really want to chuckled! It's obvious that she was holding the drink and bread that he bought! But still want to lie!

"Oh really? Then that in your hands?" He pointing his lips at her hand which is she is holding the bread and drinks he bought. She sigh and really in annoyed since she can't lie anymore.

"Okay fine! I want to eat this!" She pouting a little and rolling her eyes makes jungkook smiling and then walking closer to her. Her eyes widened and quickly stepping backwards until her back hit the refrigerator! He lean his face foward, makes she closing her eyes in afraid and also nervous.

"Give me a kiss first then you can eat this." He whispered and staring onto her with a tint smile plastered on his lips. She slowly open her eyes, meeting his eyes makes her heart more going crazy!

"I won't!!" She rolling her eyes and pushing the bread and also the drink to his chest makes he quickly hold it. She want to walk away but being block by him.

"Alright alright.. im joking! Here. Take it back and eat." He said with a smile before tzuyu glaring to him, rolling her eyes then snatching the bread and drinks again. She walk pass him and heading to the living room.