Chapter 53

It's already 11:00PM as tzuyu can't even sleep while jungkook still typing onto his laptop, doing his work. She feel uneasy out of sudden. He somehow keep glancing to her too and actually purposely making himself busy so that he wont being too greedy in wanting her. He keep gulping, glancing and biting his own lips, trying really hard to control his own self.

Tzuyu suddenly sit up on the bed and staring onto him with a pout. She want him to come here and sleep with her!

"Jungkook...." She whining.

"Hm?" He immediately respond to her, looking at her while raising his eyebrows a little.

"Come heree... Stay beside me! I can't sleep.." She pouting and whining makes he gulping. It's not that he don't want. But what if..? What if he feels needy?

"Y-you can sleep first! I have something to do." He lie and giving a tint smile makes tzuyu shooking her head and wearing her sulky face. She stood up from the bed, walking towards him that sitting on the chair at the working table. She grab his hand away before sitting on his lap and place his hand around her body. He gulping and can't hide his nervous face anymore.

"Let's sleep.." She staring onto his face and wrapping her arms around his neck makes he close his eyes for a second, cursing himself for feelings this. He look at onto her face, staring onto her with a deep, mad eyes.

"I can't control myself if you being like this!" He said sternly but in flat voices, not raising his voices. She raise her eyebrows a little and chuckled makes he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ohh.. so you're controling yourself right now?!" She ask between the laugh, thinking that he was joking or being funny.

He suddenly grab her nape makes she stop laughing and staring onto his face that looks really really serious. It's quiet scary though!

"Im serious Tzuyu. Im being serious.." He whispered and look onto her lips for a second before look up into her eyes. She gulping and started to fighting with her own feelings.They staring each other for a while, with their minds thinking the same thing. Should she just giving herself fully to him? Or should jungkook just forget about this?

She smiling a little before cupped his cheek with her right hand and slowly landed her lips on him. His eyes open widely in slightly shocked of her action before slowly pulling her closer, hugging her tightly while responding to her kiss. He being dominate as his kiss slowly change into a more passionate and deep kiss. He grabbing her waist more closer to deepend the kiss more but he being too impatient as he broke the kiss in sudden.

"Let's bring this to a better spot baby.." He whispered and immediately lifting her up, walking to the bed and layed her down really slowly. He already on top of her, staring onto her face for a while and so do her.

"If i start, i wont stop baby. So tell me now, are you sure?" He ask while raising his eyebrows a little. She biting her lower lips and gulping before slowly nodding. Her cheeks already reddened in embarrassed while he smirking a little before lifitng up his shirt, throwing it away. She gulping of this sight of him, her cheeks blushing more but her eyes can't even blink!

"Don't only stare baby, it's yours." He bending down his head, giving a kiss on her lips again while his hand grabbing her hand, placing it on his abs makes she closed her eyes tightly. She getting lost, getting used as jungkook smirking between his kiss when noticing that she was the one that roaming her hand all over his body. Not being guide by him anymore.

He grabbing her nape and kissing her quiet roughly this time, exploring her mouth, biting her lips and sucking it. The kiss sounds and his groaned already hearing all over the room. His lips trail down to her jaw, giving a wet kiss on it before going more down to her neck. She holding his head with her lips parted because of the pleasure. He bite and kiss her neck, making his marks with his hand pulling her waist to make she closer to him.

"J-jungkook.."

He hummed and giving a last bite on her neck before pull his head a staring onto her again. His finger start to touch the button of her shirt makes she gulping when he slowly unbutton it. He gulping too when seeing more of her skin and can't help but too being more and more wanting this.

"Fuck you're so pretty." He mumbled when she already topless as he kissing her again and started to doing the next step. He keep pleasuring her slowly, didn't want to hurt her since this is her first time and being really really soft. He doing it really carefully! The sound of her moaned mixed with his's, hearing all over the room. they really enjoy this night together, allowing their love to each other through this night. A night that they will keep in their mind.

*I leave it to u guys imagination!* 🤣

PS: Tzuyu is freaking pretty in 'Scientist' MV😭😭😭