Chapter 48

"Bro~" Jimin have a fist bump with jungkook before jungkook have a bro hug with his other hyungs too. He keep looking at his watch, which is showing its 8:50 PM already. Yoona suddenly come and giving a smile to all of the boys.

"Let's go to the table, Mr Jeon and all." She give a way to the boys. Jungkook nodding and they walk to the table which is his client already waiting for him. They all take a sit at the table and start to eating while talking about business. Of course, jungkook can't even focus and his hyungs was the one that answering all the questions from his client! He keep thinking of what tzuyu said just now. He look at his watch again again and again!

He grabbing his phone, scrolling the phone under the table, seeing a message from her as he quickly tapping on it. His eyes widened, feelings really needy and can't help but to gulp and flushed.

She send a picture of her wearing those sexy see through shirt, smiling sweetly with her hair being letting untied like that, her neck, collarbone and a little bit of her chest exposing.....

It's already 9:30.
You will lose and regret this baby..
Im waiting...

That's her message under that picture. He gulping and keep staring onto that picture.

"Jeon jungkook!" Jin suddenly call him makes he look up and gulping with his blushed face. They all furrowing their eyebrows in weird.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"H-hyung.. Erm.. Mr Park, Can you talk to my friends and my secretary about this? I have a really big problems.I need to go right now." He said and quickly stood up, running away in a rush leaving them in dumbfounded.

Jungkook get inside his car in a rush and drove in full speed while glancing to his watch. The road a little bit busy with those traffic lights makes he in annoyed.

"Fuck tzuyu.." He mumbled and hit the car's steering since he need to wait for the traffic jam. He can't sit still, his legs keep moving and keep hitting the car's steering. He look at the watch, seeing it's already 9:50 PM.

He grinding his teeth with a deep sigh in annoyed since he know he will lose this and didn't able to arrive at their house in time. He ruffled his hair in frustrated before the car can finally move again. He drove really really in speed, wanted to catch the time.