Chapter 19

It's already 9:00 PM. Tzuyu taking a seat on the couch at the living room and furrowed her eyebrows when seeing Sana, mina, jihyo and nayeon was freaking playing with their phone with a tint smile!

Dahyun, momo, jeongyeon and chaeyoung also playing with their phone but not like them! They didn't smile like that four!

Tzuyu clear her throat makes they all flinched and quickly hiding their phones.

"Oh our tzuyu is here." Mina said with a awkward smile and the other girls also tried to wear their smile so that tzuyu didn't suspect something about them even though tzuyu actually already know. It must be those guys who text her unnies!

"Did they text you guys?" She ask makes some of her unnies eyes widened.

"Yah! You're the one who giving our number to them?!" Nayeon ask as tzuyu chuckled and nodding slowly.

"Yes. Im giving it to Jay K. He must be tell his hyungs. It's okay.. His hyungs is kind though! Right?" She ask while raising his eyebrows.

"Yes! Taehyung oppa really funny." Sana said makes tzuyu giving a satisfied smile! Of course she's happy too since she know her unnies also same like her - didn't look at any men at all before this but now, they have those guys!

Her phone suddenly beeping means a message coming. She grab her phone and seeing a message from him, Jay K.

Jay K

Hi! Already sleep? :(

Not yet. I'm with my unnies.
It seem that your hyungs already text them!
They keep smiling alone when texting!

Really? Good then.
Erm tzuyu-ah...

Yes?
what's wrong?

I want to meet you.
I really miss you.

She gulping and already blushing reading this messages from him. She smiling and really can't hold it anymore makes the girls pointing their lips towards her to each other. Nayeon clear her throat makes tzuyu quickly look up to their face.

"Your boyfriend messaging you huh?" Sana ask makes she frown.

"Who? He's not my boyfriend." She rolling her eyes while her unnies chuckled a little. She immediately stood up, walking to his room at the upstairs.

In the other side, Jungkook already feel uneasy.

"Did i do something wrong? Is it too early to tell her things like this? Why she didn't reply my message!" He mumbled and keep walking back and forth.

Ting!
A message coming in.

He quickly scrolling his phone and can't help but to smiling widely!

Tzuyu ❤️

I want to meet you.
i really miss you.

I...miss you too.
Goodnight.

THAT'S WHAT SHE FREAKING SEND TO HIM!

He shouting and jumping on the bed in happiness. He got her. He got her!!!!

"Oh god.. you're making me crazy."