Chapter 37

The next day, tzuyu already done getting ready to going to her office since her foot is already better. She fix her hair a little and furrowed her eyebrows when didn't see his figure at all. She peeking inside his room and didn't see him too! she clear her throat a little before get inside his room to make sure that he didn't sick or what! Yes she's worried too!

"J-jungkook?!" She call him slowly and decided to walk to his walk in wardrobe makes jungkook who searching for his neck tie immediately look at her.

"Oh baby.." He raise his eyebrows and giving a tint smile before searching for his necktie again.

"What do you search for?!" She ask in weird while furrowing her eyebrows.

"My necktie.. The one that with grey line! That's from yoona though!" He said with a tint smirk while tzuyu already in weird and slightly mad plus annoyed.

"Who's yoona?!"

"My secretary." He said and continue searching. She sigh and grinding her teeth, really in annoyed before walk towards him and slightly push him.

"Let me do!" She search slowly and taking ANOTHER NECKTIE which is a plain black necktie.

She look at him and slightly rolling her eyes while handing the necktie she choose towards him.

"Hm? I want that necktie! Not this."

"Just wear this!!! This much more looking good on you!!" She said coldly makes he can't hide his smile! At least he know that she was in jealous!

"Then put it on me." He said while tilting his head a little, staring onto her. She sigh and stepping closer to him before putting the necktie at his collar. Her scents can be more good and details, her light touch of her makes he really weak. He can't help but to staring and didn't blink his eyes even for a second.

She could smell his scents too but she really try hard to hold her own feelings.

"Done." She want to walk away but he quick enough to wrapped his arms around her waist makes her eyes widened and staring onto his face.

"I can't wait anymore baby..." He whispered slowly makes a shiver down into her spine. She gulping and could see his eyes keep staring onto her lips and actually so do her. They staring each other for a while before tzuyu gather her courage to push him and immediately walk away.

He raise his eyebrows in quiet shock of this action of her since he really expected that she will change her mind and forgive him but no. She's not yet. He sighing and licking his lips a little then shooking his head.

"Just wait tzuyu.." He mumbled alone and a tint smirk plastered on his lips.

PS: Tell me if you want more update ^^ 😋