Chapter 4

The next day, jungkook purposely going to the same road which is the road where he accidentally hit her. He sigh deeply while looking around as there is no figure of her. He get off from his motorbike and fixing his hair a little before looking around again.

"Who are you.. Ugh!" He mumbled and walking to the cafe nearby. He get inside the cafe and take a sit before a boy which is in his 17-19 Years old.

"Yes, Mr. what do you want to eat? or drinks?" He ask makes jungkook look up to him and sighing in disappointed because he can't meet her.

"Just give me a ice lemon tea." He said coldly as that boy bowing to him and giving a thumbs up with a wide smile.

"Alright!" He walk away from him. Jungkook sighing again and rubbing his nape a little before the cafe's door suddenly open makes he look at the door. His eyes widened and can't help but to smile and being shock of what he saw. It's her. Chou Tzuyu. He quickly look down, hiding his face while tzuyu just walking towards the counter.

"Ohhh Noona! What can I help you?" That boy ask makes jungkook glancing secretly to them.

'Noona?' He though in really really weird.

"Nothing. Just like usual give me—"

"Chocolate bread with Oreo smoothie! I got you!" That boy winking to her as if he already know her and close to her for a long time. It's make jungkook more in weird. Tzuyu smiling and giving a thumbs up before walking and take a sit at the corner of the cafe. She didn't look nor glancing to him makes jungkook in weird.

'Is she didn't remember me?'

'Stupid of course she didn't know me! Im wearing a helmet that time!'

Jungkook glancing to her and keep wanting to see her. His eyes fixed on her side profile which is really pretty, her figure and body that can make any men turn on...

ah..

It's make he going crazy.

"Here." That boy suddenly approach jungkook and put his drink on the table. That boy want to walk away but his arm being grab by jungkook. He glancing to the name tag at that boy's shirt which is his name is...

JUNGWON

Jungkook raise his eyebrows and giving a tint smile.

"Jungwon right?!" He ask makes jungwon nodding like a little kid. Jungkook glance to tzuyu again before look up to jungwon's face.

"Who is she?" He ask makes jungwon smiling widely.

"She is our regular customer here, hyung! Why?" Jungwon ask makes jungkook raising his eyebrows and smirking a little.

"I see. Thankyou." He said as jungwon give a thumbs up before walk away from him. Jungkook keep staring towards her makes jungwon know why he ask about tzuyu.

'He must liking our noona!' Jungwon chuckled a little.

After for a while, tzuyu clearing all her things and grabbing her handbag before walking out from the cafe. Jungkook quickly calling for Jungwon again to pay for his drinks.

"Jungwon!"

"Yes hyung!" Jungwon running towards him and standing still. Jungkook stood up and handing him a cash that worth more than his drink.

"H-hyung.. Your drink is not this expensive." Jungwon said when seeing the cash that he hand is too much!

Jungkook smile and grab his hand, putting the cash before tapping his shoulder.

"It's okay. Just take it as your saving." Jungkook said and want to walk away but he forgot something. He look at jungwon again and pointing his index finger to him.

"Im jungkook. Jeon jungkook. But just call me hyung." He give a tint smile before quickly walk away to exit the cafe and want to look at her. He search around but didn't saw her figure at all until his eyes caught she was about to get inside a taxi. He quickly get on his motorbike, follow the taxi from behind.

Tzuyu who arrived in front of her house (the girls's house too) get off from the taxi and thanked the taxi driver before walking to get inside the house without noticing that he was seeing this. Yeah, jungkook was seeing this. He finally know where is her house makes he smiling non stop! He then just ride away from there with a smile and can't stop thinking of her even though he didn't know who is she.

(just imagine that this jungwon is jungwon from enhypen ^^)