Rowan sighed as the boat anchored in the spot of the wreck. John B took JJ's bate and from then the plan was in motion.
Rowan was in agreement with what the boy had to say nonetheless. The Kook's did always win. It was about time they got a break and something good happened to them. If breaking a couple rules got then that victory, than so be it.

"This is insane." Pope said from beside her. She turned her head as she watched John B and Kei set up the scuba gear.

"This is empty. You took empty tanks?" The girl asked him.

"I...."

"Okay, this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us."

"Love it when a plan comes together." Pope says, clearly unhappy with they way things were planned. Rowan couldn't blame him, of course, but it was the best they had.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kie's question is met with silence. Rowan didn't know the first thing about diving.

"Anybody?"

"It's kind of a Kook sport." JJ says, shrugging his shoulders.

"I...read about it." Pope adds. Rowan rolls her eyes and smiled.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Okay. Great. So, Pope's read about it, so someone's gonna die." Kie exclaimed

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breath. How hard could it really be?" Rowan said, "I mean, the real question we should be asking is who can hold their breath the longest, right?"

"Uh, no. If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends." Pope said, looking at his sister.

"The bends like, bend over?" JJ jokes, bending over in front of Rowan, who shoved him away from her. He laughed and does it again. She rolls her eyes and waved him off.

"Calm down, skippy." She says,

"Make me." JJ smiles back

"The bends kill you." Pope says, causing JJ to immediately stop what he was doing.

"Right."

John B smiley raised his hand, "I can—I can dive."

"Yeah. Okay. You can dive. I'm cool with that." JJ nods his head.

"Since when can you dive?" Kei asks

"Yeah? Did Sarah Cameron give you secret lesions or something?" Rowan asked, looking towards him with a raised brow.

"I'll do it. It's fine."

"Let me do some calculations real quick."

"John B, are you serious?" Rowan asked

"Look," he says, softly, as Kie turns away from them and goes over towards Pope and JJ.

"I'll be fine. I can hold my breath the longest." He says, smiling at her.

"That boat's about 30 feet down." Pope began,