Redfield

A black van pulled up at the chateau. Rowan and the others ruched towards the window where John B was, men dressed in black piled out and looked around the area.

"Um, guys—" Rowan slowly said, "that's them."

"No." JJ said, shaking his head and stepping back.

"This is suboptimal." Pope says, his voice clearly filled with worry and uncertainty. Which was not normally good because Pope was unusually the sensible one in a time of impending crisis's.

"John B, I told you." JJ turns away, "I told you. Why does it always—"

"Hey, JJ. Look at me." John B turns and grabs his friend by the arms and movies him against the wall. "Where's the gun?"

"Gun? I , uh, can't—"

"Now you don't have the gun, the one time we need the gun?" Kie exclaimed.

"JJ, focus. Where was it last?" Rowan asked, calmly.

"Uh, backpack. It was in my backpack, and then I—on the porch." He said, he moved past John B and opened the office door to go grab it. But with wide eyes as JJ came running back after one of the square groupers yelled out John B's name.

"Where's the gun?" John B asked

"Their in the front porch, guys." JJ tells them.

"Get. Out here!" One of the men yell
Crashing and the sound of glass breaking could be heard and the fear in everybody amplified. Rowan's hands start to tremble lightly as she looks around her friends. They needed to get out of here or they'd be dead.

"Guys, window. Window." Kei said, and quickly, Rowan and her go over to the window and try to open it.

"It's not budging." Rowan said, JJ and Pope come over and try , but to no avail.

"Crap, it's painted shut." Rowan said, looking down at the window Paine. "Find something sharp."

Kie quickly finds something and hands it to her. Stabbing the letter opener between the cracks, she did her best to scrape away the paint.

"Hurry!" JJ continues to try and pry the window open. It moves a little meaning they were almost there.
However, She nearly dropped the thing When the sound of the door being hit. Pope and John B stand abasing it, doing their best to keep it closed. But the men on the other side are stronger as they continue hitting it open.

"You better not be in there!" The man yells,

"Here." Kie says, taking the opener she continues for her. Just then, the door splinters and Pope and John B quickly move out of the way. The window finally opens and they each crawl out of it. Venturing outside, John B quickly leads them towards the chicken coop. The only decent place to hide that's not out in the open.

Rowan shook her head as they ran towards it.
The woman wasn't afraid of much. She loved storms. Most of the time.
She loved the paranormal and ghosts and shit. She loved doing reckless things that could probably lead her to her untimely death, but there was one thing she was absolutely terrified off.

Small and confined spaces.

"Come on, Ro." Pope said, desperately. He grabbed her arm lightly and guided her to the small door. She unwittingly crawled in. The rooster crowing frantically at the sudden intruders.

"Take a breath." Pope whispers towards his sister. He knew of her claustrophobia. And he knew she was definitely freaking out. Her hands were shaking as she tried to focus on anything else.

"Do something, Pope. Shut him up." JJ said, referring to the rooster that crowed out of control.

"What do you want me to do?" Pope said, turning from Rowan, who was now having a slight trouble keeping her breathing even. She wasn't even hearing the rooster. Her mind was too set on the thought of being trapped in he coop. At least there were windows. That helped her a little. But still, she wanted to get out of here as fast as possible.