Chapter 26-Ignore it

Start from the beginning

"I think things are ok so far, but it's only been a couple days." I said as I put on my mascara "Why, did one of them put you up to this." I turned towards him.

"No, I just wanted to check on you, I promise," He said sincerely, "It can't be easy making a choice like that."

"Well I appreciate it," I said giving him a hug, "How are things with Rhiannon?" He smiled and his cheeks got red as he looked at the ground, the mere mention of her name making him smitten, I giggled, "You don't even need to answer that, I can tell things are going great."

"What are you two in here gossiping about?" Sam said as he walked into the room,

"None of your business," I said in a sassy tone, Sam scoffed at my words,

"You two can keep your secrets, I don't want to know them anyways," He said pushing past Josh to get to me, "Are you almost ready? We gotta get going." he said standing behind me and draping his arms over my shoulders,

"Yup, let's go."

I sat in the back with Rhiannon chatting as the boys did soundcheck and started getting changed for the show. We chatted about the boys and their quirks as we sipped on our warm coffees. I realized it was getting close to show time and I should go wish both of them luck before they went on. As I stood up I bumped the table, my coffee cup toppling over and coffee spilling all over my pants.

"Shit," I said, one at the burning from the hot beverage and two, the fact that now my pants were ruined and I was going to be freezing until they dried.

"Oh my gosh, here," Rhiannon said grabbing a pair of pants from a bag she had at her work station.

"How are you literally prepared for everything," I giggled. Thank god me and her were relatively the same size. I took the pants and walked towards the fitting rooms,

"Hey where are you going?" I turned to see Sam following behind me, "Oh wow, you always were a klutz." He giggled looking at my pants, I playfully shoved him. "I just wanted to see you before we went on to get my good luck kiss," I smiled up at him,

"Of course, good luck babe," I said kissing him, he pulled back his cheeks a shade of pink, "What?" I said grinning at his expression,

"Thats the first time you've called me anything but Sam," his eyes were twinkling as they stared down into mine. "Ugh you make me so happy," He said wrapping his arms around me, "I'll see you after the show." He gave my forehead a kiss then went to his side of backstage. I went into a fitting room and slipped off my coffee soaked pants. I heard the door knob turn and froze. I let out a sigh of relief when Jake walked in.

"Gosh, you scared me." I said laughing as I reached over grabbing the new pair of pants

"What is a beautiful half naked woman doing in my fitting room," He said raising a brow and scanning my naked legs. His eyes stopping at my thigh. His demeanor instantly changing. Confused I looked down and noticed the very obvious bite mark bruised into my skin. I looked back at Jake, his brows furrowed and his jaw clenched. "I just forgot my picks." He said sharply before turning and walking out of the door. I quickly buttoned my pants and poked my head out the door as he walked away.

"Wait! Jake, Good luck!" I shouted hoping he would stop and come back.

"Thanks." He said plainly as he continued walking. He was obviously pissed. I hadn't meant for him to see the mark, I honestly had forgotten it was there. I sighed as I made my way over to Sam's side. I couldn't help but feel bad for Jake, I had gone from being just his to being his and Sam's and it was bothering him more than I thought it would. I needed to make a decision, I felt so selfish. I did my normal routine where I watched Sam the first half and Jake the second. They finished the last song and I prepared myself for Jakes typical post show hug.