Chapter 24-New Terms

I sat in the car on the way back to the bus, Jake on my left his hand on my thigh,  Sam on my right holding my hand with our fingers interlaced.  I was speechless, this was really weird, it felt like I should be hiding from one or the other but they were both content just being beside me.  Or at least it seemed like they were.  The whole car ride back was silent until we were almost back to the bus.

"Hey Sloan do you want to go get lunch before we have to be at the venue?" Sam said quietly, looking over at me.

"No way you got to see her last night." Jake interrupted

"For like 5 minutes! She fell asleep." Sam snapped back at him.   I bit my lip as I tried to suppress my smile. 

"Now now, boys, this is what we just talked about.  No arguing over my time." I said putting my hands on each of their thighs.  They both reacted like toddlers, Jake crossing his arms and looking out the window and Sam pouting.

"Sam, I will go get lunch with you." I said as he smiled, "Jake we can go out after the show if you want." He nodded.   We pulled up to the bus and both boys opened the doors and waited for me to choose a side.  I had made a grave mistake when I thought about doing this.  These were Kiszka men, the most competitive people I know. I sighed as I considered climbing through the sunroof.  I decided to get out on Jake's side, Sam rolled his eyes and shut the door.  I watched as Sam ran over to the bus door, opening it before Jake could so that he could hold it open for me.  I couldn't help but giggle, I was enjoying this too much. 

"So mature," Jake mumbled as we passed,

"So mature" Sam mocked him.  I just stayed silent and shook my head.   Josh and Danny sat in the kitchen eating their lunch.  They both watched as I brought my stuff to the back room but said nothing. 

"Let me just change really quick and then we can go" I said as I walked into my room, the front of the bus stayed silent.  I got changed and did my makeup, heading back to the front of the bus.

"Ready beautiful?" Sam said holding out his hand,

"Yup," I said with a smile grabbing his hand, we started to go out the door,

"Wait!" Jake said running up to me, " I'll see you before the show?" I nodded and he kissed me on the lips.   I looked over to see Josh and Danny, both of them staring with their mouths open.  I giggled. 

"Jake why don't you give Josh and Danny the rundown before their heads explode." I said, He turned around and smiled as he saw their confused looks. 

"Will do, I'll see you later." He gave my hand a gentle squeeze as me and Sam made our way out of the door.  I glanced back to see his eyes still on me as Sam and I made our way down the street.

"So, what would you like for lunch love?" Sam asked as we walked, "Anything you want."

"I'm not sure whats around here?" I said blushing at the fact of Sam calling me a pet name and not Sloan like normally. It made my heart flutter.

"Want to just walk until we find something, let fate decide?" He said giving me a playful wink, I smiled back up at him

"Sure, that sounds fun." I said leaning against him a little as we walked.  We walked a bit before we stumbled upon a small family owned diner called Micky's We both slid into the booth and looked at the menus.  I of course ordered chicken tenders and fries, Sammy got a salad.   We handed the menus over to our waiter and Sam turned slightly to me putting one hand on my thigh and the other around my shoulders. 

"So how are you feeling about this?" He said, his thumb moving back and forth slowly over my thigh,

"Sam are you seriously asking if I've already decided?" I said smirking