Chapter 9- Surprise

We got everything packed back in the van. Danny had decided to go home with Mackenzi instead of going back to the Kiszka's. We got back to the van and I was so excited to pass out the cupcakes, I would save Danny's and give it to him later. I brought out the container and opened it.

"Surprise!" I said, a big smile on my face. The boys all gave me a hug as they grabbed one.

"Wait," I said as Sam started to walk away without getting one, "I made you some vegan ones." He turned around and shot me a toothy grin.

"No way!" He said as he walked back over, grabbing one and taking a bite. "Oh my gosh, Sloan you are the best" He said with his mouth full, rolling his eyes back. I just laughed.

"Ok well we can enjoy these on the way home, I want to celebrate with a drink. It's already past midnight" Josh said getting in the van and starting it. Me and Jake went to the very back row of seats climbing over the second row to get back there was always such a feat. Sam sat in the front with Josh.

"Thanks for making these for us." Jake said as I settled in beside him putting my rose on the seat next to me. "They are delicious."

"Well I'm glad you like them, I haven't even tried them yet." I said grabbing one to take a bite. I looked over at Jake and he giggled looking over at me.

"You got a little icing on your face there" He said using his pointer finger to get the icing next to my lip. I giggled as he did it but then I grabbed his hand and put his finger in my mouth, lightly sucking the icing off. His face went from laughing to serious very quickly and he slowly slid his finger out of my mouth. I gave him a devilish look as his eyes moved from my mouth to my eyes. He raised a brow and leaned over to my ear.

"What do you think you're doing." he whispered as he put his hand around my neck and nibbled on my ear.

"I don't know what you're talking about." playing dumb as I reached my hand down to his thigh.

"Hey Josh, Turn the music up." Jake said looking to the front of the van. Josh turned it up slightly, "Louder." Jake said turning his eyes back on me.

"Now that music is loud, but I still don't want you to make a sound. Understand?" Jake whispered in my ear, his hand still lightly around my neck. I nodded as I looked at him with hungry eyes. He kissed my neck, "Good girl" he whispered. He took 2 fingers and held them up to my lips, I opened my mouth and he slid them in and I sucked on them for a second before he slid them out and reached up my skirt pulling my panties to the side. I gasped as he started to rub my clit. He glared at me and tightened the grip on my throat. I moved my hand from his thigh to his crotch and I felt him starting to get hard. I started to palm him through his jeans while trying to keep myself quiet. I looked to the front of the van to make sure no one was paying attention.  He started teasing my slit with his fingers, my hand still on his jeaned cock now gripping it harder. He bit his lip watching my facial expressions as he teased me. "Jake please" I whisper. He leaned in again and said "You're in for it when we get home." He took his hand from my neck and the other from under my skirt. He grabbed my hand and pushed it away from his crotch as we pulled into the driveway. I looked at him in frustration.  We all started to pile out of the van and into the house. Jake had a death grip on my hand and led me straight upstairs.   My whole body felt electric, I was excited seeing this side of him. 

"What about drinks?" Josh yelled behind us. Jake completely ignored it and dragged me into his room shutting the door and locking it behind us. "You've been very bad," he paused pressing my back against the wall, "And I'm going to show you what happens when you tease me."  I raised an eyebrow looking up at him, but I kept my mouth shut.  "Take your clothes off." He said sternly. I started undressing painfully slow, keeping my eyes on him the whole time, He was watching every movement I made,  he looked up catching a smirk on my face.  He gritted his teeth and flipped me around pushing my face against the wall, ripping my panties off and swatting my ass hard enough to leave a red mark, causing me to gasped.  I was getting wetter by the second.   "You just don't learn do you," He growled against my ear, as he started taking off his pants and shirt.  Without warning he slid into me, hard, causing me to let out a guttural moan.  While he thrusted he reached his hand around rubbing my clit.  I felt myself getting tighter around his cock, "Come on baby," he said as he kissed and bit at my neck, I could feel the pleasure building inside of me,  I threw my head back and moaned as I came.  My legs became shaky and I started to slide to the floor, Jake caught me by my arm, pulling me back up. "I'm not done with you yet." He said carrying me over and tossing me back onto the bed. I looked up at him, still trying to catch my breath. He forcefully grabbed my thighs and spread my legs, pushing into me, "oh my god, Jake" He began thrusting harder, I was sure it would leave bruises, I moaned digging my nails into his back and dragging them, "Oh fuck yes," He said as he fell onto me giving a few more hard thrusts before he came inside me, moaning my name into my neck.  He slowly rolled off of me and lay there trying to catch his breath.  I looked over at him and he looked back at me, giving me a smile and then kissing me softly on the lips.  "We should probably get dressed and go downstairs," I said standing up, my legs still shaky.  Jake sat up as I reached down to grab my skirt and ran his hand over the welt on my ass from earlier, I winced and pulled away slightly, "I'm sorry baby,"  He said as he pulled me back towards him kissing it softly,  "I will be gentler next time."  I turned around and sat on his lap, "Jake, did you hear any complaints from me?" I said tilting his head up at me and giving him a pleased look.   He just looked back at me with tired eyes and a smile.   We stood up and slowly started getting dressed.  Jake slid on his boxers, "Let's just stay here, we can celebrate tomorrow." He said pulling me back into the bed.  At this point I wasn't going to argue, I was exhausted and so was he.  I slid on one of his band shirts and went over to the bed.  He moved the comforter out of the way and put his arms out for me to come cuddle up next to him.  I snuggled up and as I put my head on his chest he pulled the covers back over me.  I felt myself start to drift off as he ran his fingers through my hair,  "Goodnight Jake," I said softly wrapping my arm around him.  He pulled me closer giving me a kiss on the head, "Goodnight Sloan."