All three guys watch as the two carless girls dance together, their hands traveling through their body's.

"Sucks that Pansy's gay." Mattheo sighs as he takes a seat where Quinn use to be.

Blaise chuckles while covering his mouth with a finger. "Something funny Blaise?" Mattheo asks crossing his arms, facing Blaise who simply shakes his head, hiding his smile.

Adrian Pucey shows up shortly and goes up to Quinn and Pansy who are now standing in the drinks area.

"Hello love." Adrian whispers as he plants a kiss on Quinn's neck from behind.

Quinn smiles and turns around before wrapping her arms around Adrian's neck. "Hello." Quinn whispers as they go back in forth on there feet.

Pansy takes this as the que to leave, making her way back to where the other guys are. The guys notice her coming back alone. "Where's Quinn?" Mattheo asks searching for his sister.

"With her boyfriend. They were getting all touchy and flirty so I let them be." Pansy replies as she grabs Draco's drink, drinking it.

"Pathetic." Draco mutters, as he shoves the girl who was previously on his lap,off.

Meanwhile Quinn and Adrian are having an intensive make out session in the corner of the room. Quinn's hands running through Adrian's hair as he grips her ass.

"Body shots!" A random guy shouts making people walk over to where he is, Infront of a counter.

Theodore stands up as well as Pansy and they head to where everyone is doing body shots.

Pansy lays down on the counter as a Luna lovegood walks forward and places the lime in her mouth, the salt on Pansy's chest, and the shot in her bellybutton.

Luna starts to drink the vodka shot from Pansy's stomach then she licks the salt from her chest and then grabs the lime from Pansy's mouth.

Pansy stands up with the help of Luna before giving her a wink.

𓆩_____𓆪

It has been over a few hours and now everyone is sitting on the floor absolutely wasted, and high.

Draco is talking with Blaise about making candies with coke in it(edibles).

"Alright, Alright, may I have your attention!" Quinn yells as she stands on top of the table while Adrian is standing close by, so she won't fall.

Theodore pulls away from the girl he was previously kissing, to pay attention to Quinn's speech or whatever she's about to say.

"Let's play truth or dare, bitches!" Quinn yells putting her hands in the air as people cheer and shout.

Everyone who wants to play settles down on the floor, Quinn leaning on the back of a couch with Adrian on her right, Pansy on her left, Theodore next to pansy with Draco next to him, Blaise next to Adrian, and so on.

"Spin the bottle." Draco declares as Blaise spins the bottle. The bottle lands on Pansy making her smile.

Blaise looks over at Pansy before asking. "Truth or dare, Pansy?" Pansy thinks for while before answering. "Dare."