"Indeed. It seemed the souls that escaped, had undergone mutation, and turned into goblins."

Sangjun frowned, confused.

"But that doesn't make any sense. How come, can a dead soul, turn into something much more vicious, unless someone tempered with their life cores."

Jungkook hummed. The rest looked at him confused.

"Someone must've, but Lucifer couldn't track down the one who tempered with them so here i am, being sent here to fix it. Yet it seems the goblins have now made a lair of their own, making it harder to find the leak."

Sungho thought for a bit before joining in the conversation.

"Why don't you just hop in the leak from hell and see where it takes you in the mortal realm?"

Taehyung covered his face in dissapointment while Jungkook sighed.

"Gee- why didn't i think of that? If an alive soul passes by there, i would be turned into nothing but dust you--"

Taehyung raised his arms up.

"Well then- let's pause for now. If those goblins are corrupted souls, then... maybe the way to fix this is to simply purify their souls. Like a reverse spell-"

Sangjun scoffed, turning his head.

"You forget that we are witches. We aren't allowed to perform any spells that require purification or exorcism.."

Jungkook hummed, but still having something to say.

"That is why i'm suggesting that we find the one responsible. After all, that person holds the power to reversing his deeds with one hand. Should be easier than done no?"

Sungho sighed.

"You're the one who said even Lucifer couldn't track them down. What is to say you could do it?"

Jungkook crossed his arms.

"I have the ability to create spells???"

Taehyung oh'ed.

"Maybe you could do one to track down the tempered magic on the goblins- to the person who did it."

Jungkook then raised his arms up, aggreeing.

"There, problem solved. All we need to do is catch a goblin now. Who's in to help?"

Everyone looked at him with an unclear look while Taehyung just looked away, unsure.
Jungkook wasn't going to ask him to do anything because of what happened when he first came. And Taehyung knew that. But even then, he wanted to be of help to him. He didn't want to leave him alone is all.

"I'll help you set a trap near the crater. And Sungho can stand with you to help, in case something goes wrong."

Jungkook nodded.

"Good. Then we can go out tonight and fix the problem."

After having talked it out, they all went on their marry ways, leaving the room empty.

On their way back home though, Jungkook had realized Taehyung's thoughtfull face and decided to calm him down. He didn't need to be so stressed. He really didn't mind if Taehyung were to be there to help or not. His support was just enough- or even the thought, just like now.

"You don't need to think it over. You're not coming anyways."

Taehyung's eyes widened, a bit suprised from him not allowing him to come.