chapter 22

Katsuki hummed and held sero close “I love you so so much more” He hummed out. Sero giggled and cuddled his Daddy a lot more. Katsuki continued to hold sero close. Sero slowly fell asleep and purred into the cuddle. Katsuki gently rubbed sero’s back and brought him into the bedroom as he carefully laid down while resting him against his chest. Sero woke up at 5 pm and breathed heavily as he felt something moving in his ass. Katsuki had gotten horny and had ended up starting to fuck sero while he was sleeping. Sero moaned and gripped on his Daddy tightly. Katsuki chuckled and kept thrusting. "Oh Daddy~ m-more please!~" Sero moaned out and drooled extrem. Katsuki had switched their positions to where sero was on top of him and started to bounce him harshly “Such a dumb little puppy.” he snapped out. Sero drooled a lot and moaned loudly, crossing eyes and flicking tongue out. "Oh fuck yes!~ D-Daddy fuck me!~" Katsuki chuckled and slapped Sero across the face “Dumb little whore moaning out for me how much of a little slut are you.” he growled out pounding into him. Sero drooled more and tears streamed down his face. "O-Oh god!~ D-Daddy more please destroy me!~" Katsuki started to thrust as hard as he possibly could grunting softly as he grabbed sero’s face “Open your mouth dirty little whore.” Sero got all subby and moaned loudly as he opened his mouth widely. Katsuki laughed and spit into seros mouth before slapping him again “Swallow whore.” Sero turned red and drooled more as he swallowed Katsuki's spit. Katsuki had laughed again looking at ser “Fucking pathetic.” Sero looked at Katsuki with a needy face as he bounced quickly. "Gahhh!~ Nya!~" Katsuki seen the needy face on sero and scoffed as he grabbed his hips tightly “What do you want slut.” Sero whined out and wiggled. "I want Daddy.... Is this to much to ask for...?"