chapter 3

After a few minutes he got tired and sat down on the bed, waiting for Katsuki to come over. Katsuki had came out of his closet with a cute kitty onsie, a paci and a sippy cup. He also had a pull up just in case if he was to small “how old are you right now hun?” He asked softly. Sero put 3 fingers up and and made grabby hands. He wanted cuddles but Katsuki was to far away from him. Katsuki nodded and had walked over to sero as he changed him and put the pull up on him then put him in the onesie handing him the paci “here you go love” he hummed out as he took his shoes off and removed his jacket then got into bed with sero. Sero didn't even think about the fact that a random boy changed him and cuddled with him now. Sero just cuddled into the taller male and babbled with his paci in the mouth. Katsuki gently pat seros head and smiled as he cuddled him as he kept his arms wrapped around him not wanting him to be uncomfortable. Sero cuddled into him extrem and slowly fell asleep. Sero curled up and made cute noises. Katsuki cooed and closed his eyes as he held the little close to him while rubbing his back, he could skip work today as the people who worked for him couldn’t say anything as he was there boss.  Sero kept making cute noises and moved a bit around on Katsuki's chest. He felt safer in his arms and around Katsuki. He do had a lot boys that used his body but no one cared so much for him like Katsuki did. Katsuki soon fell asleep holding sero still as he didnt want him to get hurt even though the blonde was holding him, he knew that sero had lots of men who used him for his body but he wanted the black haired male to feel loved.

Sero slept peacefully for hours. All the working exhausted him and all the guys that used him made it worser. After like 3 hours he finally woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely. Katsuki was still fast asleep as he continued to hold sero close to him in a protective but comfortable manner he knew how exhausted the black haired male was from working and guys using him so today would be a nice day off. Sero slowly sat a bit up and let out a cute yawn. He didn't know what he did so he took hos paci out of his mouth and kissed Katsuki's lips softly. Katsuki had stirred in his sleep before waking up and smiling “hi love..are you still feeling small?” He smiled a little more at the kiss and pat seros head. Sero nodded quickly and wiggled around. He wanted to do something fun but didn't know what they could do. Sero looked up at his Daddy and layed back down, putting his paci in his mouth. Katsuki sat up and picked sero up “we can watch cartoons or we can color?” He suggested as he gently caressed his cheeks, he wanted to make sure he had a stress free day “actually hun what do you wanna do we can do whatever you want?” He asked. Sero's eyes started to glow and he squeaked because he were so happy. "Me wanna pway with Daddy!"