chapter 12

Katsuki smirked and gave him 20 more spankings before he rubbed his ass knowing that it was sore. Sero cried and sobbed. "T-Thank y-you S-Sir...." He slowly went up and sat down but sniffled as he sat down on his ass that really hurted. Katsuki cooed and held sero close as he cuddled him "im sorry love but you know you cant let other people do that to you" he spoke out. Sero nodded and sobbed. "Is dating punishing me more or are we going to Daddy now?" He looked up with needy eyes. Katsuki wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks "whatever you wanna do love" he hummed. Sero bit his lip and looked down. "D-Does Daddy have a punishment room?" He asked it so fuckin innocent. Katsuki nodded and gently pat his head as he kissed his cheeks "yes i do love" he hummed out as he gently scratched seros head. Sero stood up and got dressed in his onsie and took a paci. "Ne weady to go to Dada!" He said in a childish voice only to confuse Katsuki. Katsuki raised and eyebrow and looked at sero "yeah your coming to my house but we're not going to the punishment room" he hummed out. Sero hissed. "Why?? I'm not even in little space so it's not fair! I will stay here then. Hmph!" He pouted. Katsuki looked at sero and rolled his eyes "because your not in trouble why would i punish you again" Sero slapped Katsuki. "You fuckin asshole! You piece of shit!" He growled loudly. Katsuki glared at sero "i know what your doing and its not working" he spoke out. Sero grabbed his things and growled loudly. "What am I doing? Huh?! I do nothing! I just teach you a lesson!" He was really mad. Katsuki watched him grab his things and rolled his eyes as he continued to look at him "you've taught me this lesson multiple times". Sero growled and walked out to a uber who standed there the whole time. He put his things in the car and waited for his Daddy. Katsuki sighed and walked out if the house looking at sero "you know we could have just taken my car sweetheart" he hummed out as he walked over to him. Sero growled and went into the car. He was so annoyed from his Daddy. Katsuki knew sero was annoyed with him but he got into his car and started it as he pulled out if the driveway and headed to his house. Sero drove with the uber to Katauki's house. He sighed, the situation was cringe. Sero didn't like that he destroyed everything again.