chapter 10

About an hour later everything finally hit him, he just lost his sub and little plus was a complete asshole over nothing. He shot an apology dm to sero hoping that he seen it. Sero was in his room, crying and curled into a blanket. He just lost everything that he could have had. As his phone went on he looked at the dm or more likely stared on it. Katsuki had cried a little as he was now lonely again, sero was really the only thing that kept him calm but he let his anger get the best of him. Sero quickly called Katsuki and sobbed heavily. He just wanted him back and as the phone ringed he started to pack all his things. Katsuki sniffled and wiped his tears as he answered the phone “H-hello” he spoke out as he wiped more of his tears. Sero cought and said with a breakable voice. "I g-give y-you 15 m-minutes t-to b-be h-here." Katsuki let out a small sniffle “ok..” he spoke out softly before he hung up and put his shirt on and some shoes then ran out of his house and took the bus to seros house. Sero packed his whole things that he needed. Most of these thing were make-up and shower things, clothes and little stuff, sex toys and other important things. Katsuki had knocked on seros door and stood there impatiently as he waited for him to open the door. Sero opened the door and looked up at Katsuki with red puffy eyes. Katsuki jumped onto sero and held him close as he cried “i-im sorry! I didnt mean to hurt you” not only was he heartbroken but he was also going through a dom drop. Sero hugged back and cried heavily. "I love you so much Daddy! You did nothing wrong!" Katsuki shook his head no and wiped seros tears “n-no daddy should have never said anything like that to you it was wrong so so wrong not only as a daddy but also a dom”. Sero sobbed and shook his head. "N-No... Please punish me for being bad." Katsuki didnt say anything he just kept crying and held sero close hating how much he hurt him which made his dom drop get a little worse causing him to hyperventilate. Sero kissed Katsuki deeply as he said "Daddy it's my fault. Punish me and your dom is back." Katsuki shook his head and reached out of sero still hyperventilating. Sero kissed his Daddy deeply. "Shhh... I'm here and you will get your dom back. I love you okay?" Katsuki had just nodded and tried to calm himself down as he held sero. Sero cuddled into Katsuki and purred he loved this kind off touch. Katsuki just held sero close as he fought with himself mentally. Sero fell asleep and purred softly. He was so exhausted from the criying so he just needed some sleep.