chapter 5

Sero got bored after 1 hour and slowly slipped out of his little space. He looked at the blond male. "Um Sir. Where am I when I'm allowed to ask?" Katsuki looked at sero with a hum and gave him a small smile “well you slipped yesterday so I brought you to my house dont worry though nothing happened between us we just cuddled” he spoke out. Sero turned red. "But someone changed me! I know that I didn't wear a diaper as I went out of the cafè!" He pouted cutely and looked away. Katsuki blushed a little and chuckled “yeah sorry about that my maids are gone for the week so i had to change you myself” he chuckled out softly. Sero looked down, feeling sad. "Do you have other subs...? Like are your Maid's also your subs?" Katsuki shook his head no “nope no other subs why do you ask love?” He asked as he looked at sero. Sero giggled cutely. "Because me jelly! Hmph!" He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he started to wiggle around, whining and crying. Katsuki chuckled and raised an eyebrow but got up and walked over to sero “whats wrong hun?” He asked softly. Sero made grabby hands and cried more. "P-Poop..." He sniffled and sobbed "Daddy need to clean me!"  Katsuki picked sero up and brought him to the bathroom and placed him on the changing station as he cleaned him all up “there love”. Sero got hard and bit his lip. "You made that I have a problem now help me~" He giggled cutely and spreaded his legs. Katsuki shook his head no and looked at sero “nope you know your not supposed to get hard when i change you” Sero pouted and sticked the tongue out at Katsuki. "Asshole! I could have done it myself because I'm not in little space anymore!" Katsuki glared at sero and gave him his very dominant look. “Listen slut. You didn’t need me to change you since your big right so you dont need me to help you because your big pet.” He snapped out. Sero squeaked and got harder by his words. He tried to be extrem bratty so that he would get punished. "And you don't get boys or girls because you are such a asshole!". Katsuki laughed once he realized what sero was doing and pat his head “its not gonna work hun” he hummed out as he looked at sero with a softer look. Sero bit Katsuki extrem hard. He got angry for not getting used, so that he sticked his nails into Katsuki's body. Katsuki growled and looked at sero before pulling away completely done with his attitude “listen i know your a brat but a brat would never go that for out to hurt their own dom. Sero hissed loudly and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I'm a special brat! And it's your own fault to get hurt when you won't punish me!" He pouted and got out of the bathroom, walking downstairs with some pens. Katsuki rolled his eyes and grumbled as he followed sero downstairs making sure he wouldn’t destroy or move anything.