chapter 4

Katsuki laughed and kissed seros forehead "alright you can play with daddy" he started to tickle the ravenette happily. Sero giggled and laughed but because something pushed on his stomach he started to cry as he peed himself. Katsuki cooed and wiped away seros tears “aw its ok love accidents happen cutie” he picked the ravenette up and brought him to the bathroom as he placed him on the small changing table in there. Katsuki was a daddy dom so he was a dom but he was also a caregiver so he had things like that. He quickly changed him and wiped him down before putting another pull up on him. Sero wrabbed around his Daddy as he carried him into the bathroom. His face turned red as Katsuki changed him. He started to get hard from all the touching but he were still little so he started crying again because he didn't know what's going on down there. Katsuki seen that sero was hard and it was probably from him being touched but he didn’t really know what he could do and he definitely didn’t wanna give the little a cold shower. Maybe if he distracted him “Aw poor baby im here no need to cry little one” he picked him up and rocked him a little as he kissed his forehead. Sero purred and cuddled into him. He fell asleep in his arms and came down completly. His body curled up and Ser drooled softly. Katsuki smiled and put seros paci back in his mouth before laying him on the bed, the pull up was thick enough so nothing got onto the sheetsSero made cute noises and snored softly as he moved around on the bed, having a very bad nightmare about my past. Katsuki placed his hand on seros head and pat it as he wanted him to relax and not do anything that would scare him or hurt him. Sero started crying and moved around a lot. His whole body shook and his heart rased. Katsuki pulled sero into his lap “wake up love” he spoke out as he wiped his tears away and kissed his cheek with a look of worry on his face. Sero woke up with a scream and cuddled into him. He cried extrem heavy into his chest and couldn't calm down. Katsuki jumped a little at the scream and held sero close as he rubbed his back “love listen to me..your ok km here with you whatever your dreaming about isnt gonna hurt you love its not real” he spoke out as he placed sero in his lap and wiped his tears. Sero sobbed and sniffled, slowly calming down by his words. "C-Chu sure Daddy...?" He really tried to belive Katsuki. Katsuki nodded and kissed his cheeks “mhm im sure honey” he hummed out happily as hugged him making sure he was comfortable. Sero turned extrem red and hugged back tightly. He started to fall in love with the taller male. Katsuki was already in love with the smaller male as he held him close rubbing his back gently. Sero cuddled into him extrem. He was scared that Katsuki would let go of him. "Daddy can we pway now? Me weally bowed!" Katsuki nodded and gently pat seros head “mhm stay here i have some toys” he hummed out as he walked into the closet and grabbed some toys he had stashed. Sero started to whine and made grabby hands. "Daddy!" It was his biggest fear to let go of his Daddy. Katsuki came back out of the closet and smiled “im here babes dont worry hun” he spoke out as he handed him some stuffies and toy cars. Sero babbled and started to play with the toys. He forgot everything else what wasn't part from the caregiver and little play. Katsuki chuckled and watched sero play as he started to read a book that he had been reading for awhile but never got to finish it.