chapter 19

Sero sighed and grabbed Katsuki's phone calling Kiri. "Yo hey Kiri! Here is the boyfriend from Katsuki and I wanted to ask if you could come over?" Katsuki had let sero use his phone not minding it at all seeing how he wanted to make things right between the two. Kirishima picked up the phone and hummed “Hey! yeah sure im down ill be there soon!” Sero smiled and hang up, calling Kaminari. "K-Kami...? C-Could you come over to Katsu...? I wanted to talk to you..." Katsuki gently pat sero’s head happily seeing how brave he was being. Kami sniffled as he picked up the phone “y-yeah ill be there” he hummed out. Sero sighed "you alright...? I hear chu crying and I don't want that..." Kami had sighed wiping his eyes “im fine dont worry..i was just crying a little bit” Sero sobbed a little. "We will talk when you are here alright...?" Kami nodded “Alright ill be there soon..” he spoke out quietly. Sero nodded and hung up. "T-Tank chu for the phone." He gave it his Daddy again and stood up to get ready. Katsuki nodded and kissed sero’s forehead before he got up and quickly cleaned up their play things and got ready with him. Sero got dressed in a fluffy onsie and purred as he jumped downstairs. "I'm nervous Daddy...." Katsuki was now in sweatpants and a tank top waiting on their arrival, he picked sero up and held him “It’ll be ok love” he hummed out before hearing a knock at the door. Sero jumped down and opened the door, looking down shyly. "H-Hewo...." Kami had stood at the door waiting for him to answer before seeing sero, when he did he broke down crying and hugged him “i-im sowwy!” the poor boy was so broken seeing how he didnt have a dom or a daddy. Katsuki watched the two from afar just to make sure everything would go smoothly.