chapter 14

Katsuki had stripped sero down to nothing and pushed him onto the bed with a smirk “you asked for it.” Sero squeaked and layed down on the bed, looking up with a needy and sexy face. Katsuki rolled his eyes at the look on sero’s face and turned him around to where he was on his stomach and slapped his ass. Sero moaned and grabbed the sheets. Katsuki had grabbed the candle and rubbed sero’s back before he poured a little on it. Sero started crying and bit his lip. He loved how his Daddy used him. Katsuki wiped his tears and smirked as he poured some more wax on his back. Sero moaned and cried more. "T-Take a picture p-please!" Katsuki chuckled and took a picture before posting it with a caption that said ‘Sorry boys his daddy is back’ and put his phone down as he went to the closet and grabbed a collar and a head band that had some fluffy dog ears on it. he put the collar on sero and the headband and smirked “come suck my cock slut.” Sero's eyes started to glow as he quickly got on the floor on his knees and looked up with needy eyes like a horny dog. Katsuki smirked as he undid his pants and pulled out his cock “Get to work slut.” he snapped out. Sero quickly started sucking Katsuki's dick. He did it extrem got and with so much pleasure. "Mmmpfff!!~~ nnngggg!!~~". Katsuki grunted and groaned before he gripped seros hair and started to thrust harshly into his mouth. Sero drooled extrem and looked up with needy eyes as he came heavily. He scoffed and came into seros mouth and made him swallow before slapping him “Dirty whore thinking you can cum without my permission.” Sero swallowed everything and made a slutty face as he got slapped. "S-Sorry Master... Punish me for being bad~"