chapter 11

Katsuki had laid sero down on his bed and sat at the end of it crying. Sero woke up after some hours. He looked at Katsuki and rubbed his eyes cutely and yawned. Katsuki was still crying, this was probably the worst his dom drop hes ever had, he looked at sero and smiled a little as he wiped his tears. Sero sighed and got undressed. "I know you don't want to but tie me up and punish me.... It would help you..." Katsuki shook his head no “no..i cant it’ll make me feel worse” he spoke out softly as he continued to cry. Sero slapped him in the face. "Stop your crying! You are a dom so punish your sub for running away! When you feel worse trough this you aren't a real dom!" Katsuki couldnt believe that sero just slapped him, he couldn’t just punish him i mean not while he was going through his dom drop. “Guess im not a real dom then..” he got up and walked out of seros place before walking to his own crying. Sero cried heavily and got back dressed. He post a pic from him crying and faving the title 'Missing my Daddy. Pwease come back' he added to his bio that he is taken. Katsuki was finally home as he got into bed and just laid there crying, he just fucked up again and didnt even realize it but he couldn’t he was going through a bad mental state and need a few days to recover from it.

3 days later. Sero stayed in his house and waited for a sign that Katsuki would come back. He really loved the Daddy dom so he kept posting pics where the title is 'missing Daddy'. Katsuki had finally got out of his dom drop and had gotten everything that sero liked and knocked on his door hoping that he would let him in. Sero squeaked and walked to the door, opening it. He wore a bunny onsie and as he saw Katsuki he jumped on him, hugging him tightly. Katsuki hugged sero close and kissed his cheek with a small smile “hi hun..im sorry i left for a few days i just needed to get my mental state back to normal” Sero nodded. "It's otay! Did you saw my posts?" He knew that he might get punished for being such a bratty slut in the past days. Katsuki shook his head no “nope why hun did you post something you shouldn’t have?” He asked as he brought him inside and sat down on the bed keeping him in his lap. Sero showed his Daddy a pic where the blackhead was all naked and covered in wax and blood. Katsuki looked at sero giving him a small glare “did anyone help you or did you do it yourself?” Sero gulped and stood up, starting to back away. "S-Someone helped..." He knew that he would get punished now. Katsuki sighed and got up as he grabbed sero and took off his onesie before placing him face first into his lap “Spankings and maybe something else as a punishment” he spoke out as he slapped his ass harshly. Sero squeaked loudly and gripped the sheets. "T-Thank you Sir..." He said quietly and shakily.