chapter 7

Sero played for like 30 minutes and then started crying. He got bored so all alone with no other little. Katsuki got up and rushed over to sero “whats wrong love?” He asked as he picked him up and rocked him a little. Sero sobbed and wipped his tears. "Bowed.... nu fwiends...." He sniffled and looked up with big puppy eyes. Katsuki cooed and grabbed his phone as he called his friend kirishima who had his own little named denki. Sero cuddled into his Daddy and said with shy voice. "Dada who twat?" He heard a unknown voice and some crying. Katsuki smiled and picked sero up “thats my friend and his little denki” he hummed out as he went to go greet them. Sero wrabbed around Katsuki and nuzzled his neck. "Otay Dada. I wuv chu so much!" He smiled and closed his eyes, resting. Katsuki chuckled and kissed the top of seros head as he walked into the living room and smiled as he seen the two in their own little world. Sero heard noises so he lifted his head up but as he saw the two other males he squeaked loudly and hugged his Daddy tightly, hiding his face into Katsuki's chest. He was scared that someone would take his Daddy away from himself. Katsuki chuckled and waved at the two “hey shitty hair hey kami” he hummed out as he walked over to them and shook kirishima’s hand before patting kami’s head. Sero hissed at the two and sticked his nails into Katsuki's back. He was bratty by accident. He just didn't liked other people near his Daddy. Katsuki looked down at sero shooting him a quick glare and pat the ravenettes butt “go play with kami hun” he hummed out. Sero shook his head, looking at the yellow haired boy. He was scared to leave his Daddy alone with someone else. Katsuki leaned down and whispered in seros ear “dont worry love he wont take me now go play” he looked at sero with a smile and kissed his forehead. Sero nodded and went to Kaminari shyly. "H-Hewo.. Ne sewo and chu?" He looked at the other little shyly. Kaminari smiled and waved “Hwi! Im kwami” he opened his arms for a hug, he was a huge hugger like he just loved hugs  Sero's eyes started to glow so that he hugged Kami tightly. "New fwiend?" He asked with a shy and cute voice. Kami smiled and hugged sero back happily nodding. “Yeshhhhh new fwiend!” He squealed out. Katsuki and kirishima watched the two as they cooed at them. Sero took Kami's hand. "Come!" He dragged him into his little room and took out toys. "Lookie! Kami!" Kami giggled as sero dragged him to his little room and gasped at the toys, he ran over to him and looked at them “wowie!” Sero giggled cutely and started to play with the toys. "Pway wiw me Kawmi!" He held out a toy for Kami. Kami smiled and grabbed the toy as he started to play with sero happily before he looked over at him and bit his lips “dwoes your dwaddy kwiss yous?” Sero looked at kami and then looked down, shaking his head. "Dada dwoesn't kwiss me... Only head..." Kaminari thought for a moment but smiled and pulled sero into a kiss while holding him close. Sero turned red and was shocked but slowly started to kiss back. He really liked the kiss so he kept kissing the other little. Kaminari had ended up crawling on top of sero and continued to kiss him deeper. Sero kept kissing kaminari and slowly got a boner. He wasn't used to this feeling. Kami pulled away and gasped at seros boner “nweeds help?” He asked.