chapter 6

Sero started to draw on the extrem white walls and also wrote on them 'Katsuki is a virgin'. He was brattier then bratty. Katsuki looked at the walls then at sero, he grabbed him and picked him up and brought him to the bedroom before placing him in his lap and pulling his pants down and left a harsh slap on his ass. Sero squeaked loudly and grabbed the sheets. His skin is kinda white so that his ass turns red already. Katsuki knew he shouldn’t have given in but he couldn’t let him be a brat, he landed another harsh slap on his ass and growled “say thank you sir after every slap.”Sero moaned and squeaked. "T-Thank you Sir~". Sero's ass jiggled and turned all red. It turned the sub on so that he got a huge boner again. Katsuki felt seros boner and shook his head as he gave him a few more hard slaps on the ass and gently rubbed it. Sero started crying by the last slaps but he tried to say every time 'Thank you Sir'. As Bakugo finished, Sero could up and cried softly. Katsuki held sero and kissed his forehead “im sorry hun” he hummed out as he rubbed his back. Sero cried into Baku's chest. His ass really hurted because it was one of his sensitive part. "Chu asshole! T-That hurted!" Katsuki rubbed his back some more and kissed his cheeks “i know i know but you shouldn’t have wrote on my walls” he hummed out. Sero slapped around and tried to hit Katsuki. He felt to much emotions and couldn't held it anymore. Katsuki held seros hand and sighed “stop it” he spoke out. Sero was between slipping and being in the reality. He just started to panic and couldn't calm. His whole body shook. Katsuki knew he was slipping between head spaces and laid him down softly “hey its ok breath love breath” he spoke out in a soft tone as he gently caressed his cheeks. Sero slowly slipped into little space and babbled. He blew his tongue and giggled cutely. He had extrem moodswings. Katsuki smiled and kissed seros cheeks “my cute little baby” he cooed out as he looked at the little. Sero put his hands on Katsuki's cheeks and kissed his lips softly. "Mwah!" He giggled and looked up at his caregiver. Katsuki chuckled and pat seros head as he kissed all over his face happily while also holding his little close. Sero giggled more and hugged Katsuki tightly. "I wuv chu sooooo much Daddy!" He wiggled around on his lap to make him hard. Katsuki laughed and hugged him back “aw i love you too little one” he hummed out before feeling sero wiggle around “love im not gonna get hard while your little.” Sero whined and started crying. He was too emotional as a little so that he cried loud and non stop. Katsuki held sero and rubbed his back as he tried to get him to calm down “im sorry love i just dont wanna do anything like that while your little." Sero sobbed and sniffled. "Chu don't ewen wanna do twat when me big!" He pouted and wipped his tears. Katsuki gently pat seros head and held him “i think we should wait awhile and just go on dates for now”Sero turned away and pouted. "Do you have a little room? Only for littles and subs?" He said that in a annoyed voice. Katsuki nodded and got up as he picked sero up “mhm lets go” he mumbled out as he walked down the hall and to the right pushing open a door that revealed an room that had a ton of purple things in it. Sero's eyes started to glow as he saw the room. He quickly jumped down from Katsuki and ran to a big box with a lot of toys. Katsuki watched sero run to the toys and smiled “you like it?” He asked as he pat his head watching him take out some of they toys from the toy box. Sero nodded quickly and started playing. He was never for this long in his mindset and no one knew if it is a good or bad thing. Katsuki pat seros head again and watched him, he knew that the ravenette wasnt in his headspace for this long but it was a good thing as it was helping him cope.