Alpha Aces

Lisa POV
Hi everyone I'm Lisa Manoban and I'm 23 years old. I love to sing and dance that's why I entered the World of Music Industry, and now I'm one of the member of Alpha Aces. We have a lot of fans worldwide, it's been 8 years since we debut and I'm so lucky to be part of Alpha Aces. But even though we are the idol of other idols, I have a crush on someone. I've been supporting her and her group since they debut, I'm actually praying to have a collaboration with them but sadly it's been 4 years since they debut but nothing happens. My crush is from Korea, she's part of Wonder Angels, But I know they was called the biggest girl group in Kpop industry. Anyways I'm currently in our penthouse, I'm waiting for my co-members to finish their morning routine. While scrolling on my phone since I open my Instagram account, I saw a new post of my idol... And that post break my heart into pieces.

You saw it right, my idol is Jennie Kim

You saw it right, my idol is Jennie Kim. Sadly she has a boyfriend and they've been together for 2 years already, I didn't like the photo since I don't want to have an issue. While scrolling into my phone, I got startled when someone suddenly jump on my back. When I turn around to look at the culprit, it was Jisoo, my closest member.

Jisoo: why you look sad?

Lisa: I'm not (take a look on her phone again)

Jisoo: (smirk) did Jennie Kim post a photo with her boyfriend again?

Lisa: (sigh) yeah

Jisoo: (giggle) I knew it (tap Lisa's shoulder) you should stop crushing over that popstar princess, she doesn't even know you and besides you are living too far away from Seoul

Lisa: it's not that easy ok (put her phone on her pocket) where's the others? We should go, CEO is waiting

Jisoo: they were done already, let just wait for them inside of our van (push Lisa to walk)

*Inside of the Van*

Jisoo: do you have any idea why CEO wants to see us?

Lisa: I don't have any idea Chichu, maybe we have a new project? (Shrugged)

Jisoo: (giggle) what if we do an IG live while waiting for them

Lisa: sure, since I'm kinda bored

Jisoo: we are going to use your account (giggle)

Lisa: fine (pulled out her phone and started to do an IG live)

Jisoo: hey watsup Alpha Believers, it's me your lovely Jisoo (wave at the camera then wink)

Lisa: (chuckle) hi guys I'm Lisa (wave at the camera) so it's been 3 months since the last concert that we held, I miss you Alpha Believers (smile)

Jisoo: (giggle) it's still 8 in the morning and you guys are already awake and watching our IG live, I miss you too Alpha Believers. Well since some of you were asking where's the others... They were just doing their morning routine (smile)

Lisa: (looking at the comment section then she saw someone's comment that made her look at Jisoo teasingly) woahhh Park Chaeyoung of Wonder Angels is in the house everyone! Hi Ms. Park (Giggle)

Jisoo: (felt happy) Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Park (wave at the camera) Angels in your area (imitating their intro)

Lisa: (laugh)

Jisoo: why? (Pout)

Lisa: nothing (chuckle)

Jisoo: actually Alpha Believers we used to watch some Kpop group performance on YouTube that's why I know their intro

Lisa: and they were really great (giggle) sadly we don't understand korean but we really love the way they sing, and we are a fan of Kpop Idols (smile)

3rd Person POV
While they were continue their IG live, their other members started to enter to the van.

Jeongyeong: you guys are doing an IG live?

Jisoo: yes (look at them) wanna say hi to them before we bid our goodbyes

Seulgi: hi Alpha Believers (wave at the camera)

Tzuyu: hi guys (looking at the comment section) some of kpop idol were watching (smile) Hi Ms. Minatozaki (wave at the camera) woahhh Got 7 are in the house

Seulgi: Minatozaki of Wonder Angels?

Tzuyu: yeah, I think

Lisa: (chuckle) we looks like a fan girls of Wonder Angels huh

Them: (laugh)

Jisoo: we used to watch their MV, same with other Kpop group (smile)

Seulgi: sadly we need to end the live since we are going to leave, bye bye Alpha Believers (wave at the camera)

IG LIVE ENDED