Chapter 27

~ Nozel Pov ~

~ ------------------------------------------------------ ~

I nearly stumble back onto feugoleon, I'm sure it would have ended up weird if he didn't catch me and quickly move to his seat. As the waiter entered my hands were quickly crossed on the table leaning forward while Feugoleon let out a few coughs to clear his throat. The waiter who entered had black hair and his front bangs clipped back with a silver clip. He wore the same attire as the girl from the counter.

" Greetings, would you like to order right now? " He asked opening what I assume to be a menu with a small notepad.

" Yes, please. I would like to order a hibiscus tea along with a few mints. "  Feugoleon said his order while the waiter took it down on his notepad.

"  You sir? " The waiter looked at me showing the menu.

" I'll have a coffee thank you. " I replied once I saw the menu.

The waiter nodded and left slowly shutting the door behind him. Only the silent aura traced behind him as we both acted casual as nothing happened. 

" Talk about timing... " Feugoleon sighed.

" Did you honestly just get tea and mints? " I said shaking my head.

" They don't taste good together you know. " 

" Oh, I know...I got them for you mostly, You recalled having a headache? ' Mints are good for headaches ' said Nozel Silva ." He replied. I felt slightly flustered he remembered when I said that to him a few days ago right after his border patrol was over.

I looked down at the table admiring the pleasant table cloth that fit the place. The silence was peaceful and well anticipated. The golden rays seemed to light the room with warmth.

" This place is really pleasant. " I said breaking the silence, Feugoleon looked at me.

" I should take you here more often then. " He said with a smile making its way to his face. 

" How did you find it? " I asked returning the smile. 

" I was strolling by this place last night. There was trouble near here. Once I was done breaking the fight a few blocks away from here I came across here. My Patrol was done that's why I stopped by. " He replied. 

" It's awfully quiet here for such a nice place... " I commented.

Feugo let out a sigh and looked back at me, I admired how gorgeous he looked with yellow rays of light attached to his tanned skin and wavey crimson hair that looked like it was glowing. I averted my eyes not bringing able to hold against the soft violet eyes that held me hostage. I felt him smirk a little bit, I didn't mind it much but with another few knocks on the door, our positions changed to 'casual' real quick. We earned a questioning look from the waiter whose name was 'Lester ' by the way but he shrugged it off once we made a more realistic act of ' casual '.

He placed the items on the tray on the table, A cup of coffee, and hibiscus tea along with a small can of mints. He then bowed his head a little and left. The coffee was the classic with milk and sugar it was steaming but smelt delicious. The tin of mints was placed in a rectangular, flat silver box. I took a sip from my coffee. The taste was savoring after a few tiring hours of patrolling. 

" The coffee tastes good, doesn't it? " Feugoleon asked once I took a sip.

I nodded and continued to drink the coffee. It was really warm and string once we were done with our drinks we talked a little and I took a few mints while feugoleon did the same. It felt dreamy and relaxing I almost forgot about my headache. We spent some time talking about things we both felt a mutual interest in. 

...

I put on my hood and straightened it a bit. 

" If you want we could meet up again here? " Feugoleon said with a smile.

" Of course. The time I spent with you here was pleasant so I don't see why not. " I said moving closer to him confidently. He took a quick peck on my lips as we parted ways. My body already felt cold without his embrace. I headed straight to work, as much as I wanted to spend more time with Feugoleon work was needed to be done...  

~ ------------------------------------------------------ ~