Chapter 18

~ Feugoleon Pov ~

~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

Right before the reaction occurred I swiftly pushed Nozel to fall so we would avoid a direct hit I was on top of nozel with Nozel underneath me processing what had just occurred.

" Thank you for that I wasn't expecting such a reaction. " He thanked me right after he caught up.

"It's not a problem," I said Standing up and helping him get up from the position he was in.

" A hard magic barrier, Makes sense the more you think about it." If Asta uses his antimagic on this it'll surely shatter into bits.

" We should continue going the barrier simply getting larger, due to its meet with my mercury. " Nozel spoke pristinely and truthfully and I too realized the barrier increasing its size.

I took the Silva's hand and quickly walked toward the other continuation of the cave, Once I noticed the barrier just continuously getting larger.

" It's getting larger, It already covered that entire hole the relic was placed in," I said to Nozel who was swiftly keeping up with me.

This cave was getting bigger the deeper we moved. It was, of course, more hazardous, at this point it reached a large height if a large stone were to fall right at this moment one or both of us could get seriously injured. Hopefully what I imagine could happen won't occur in reality or else this could be more dangerous than thought, hence if one of us gets injured it'd slow down our moving rate and the barrier will soon catch up. The worst case is if both of us get held down we would just be obliviated by the barrier.

The sound of larger rock shards falling from the ceiling was getting clearer by the second.

" We should probably exit this cave faster. " Nozel said catching on to what was occurring and the worst possible ending.