Chapter 22

~ Feugoleon Pov ~

~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

" So care to explain where you have been? " Meroleona said after marching in my room once I was done showering.

I was sitting in a corner of my bed. 

" I'm not 16, I'm 30. Do you really think this is necessary? " I said glimpsing at her who has been repetitively recalling that question since I stepped foot here.

" Well since you keep on acting like a rebellious teenager, I'm gonna treat you like one. " I cringed as she said rebellious, isn't she the rebellious one?

" Look who's talking. Aren't you supposed to be the rebellious sibling? " I said. Her face got twisted to an angry grin, she looked like she was snapping out of sanity.

" And you aren't supposed to, so stick to your role of ' Responsible- independent Captian '. " she mimicked that last part in a very mocking way. Normally this is the part where I challenge her to a spar, but I'm seriously not in the mood today, and with this keeping up I won't be able to report the barrier situation with Nozel. Luckily I did mention that this might happen, last night, He said it was ridiculous though, and there's no way that Mereleona would stop me from reporting an important problem. 

" Honestly Leon! Couldn't you say something before going on the run? I would have haunted you down since I asked for a sparing session and you agreed! "  She wilded out in my room.

" Stop Lecturing me, I had to leave to see someone important. " I said getting annoyed.

" Someone? " well shit. I guess I should be careful with the information I give out next time?

" I'll forgive you...only if you tell me about this ' someone '. " A smirk made itself known on her face, If I tell her today the whole kingdom will know tomorrow. So much for secretive.

 If I told her I was with Nozel how will she react?

I sighed in disappointment and unwillingness. I did promise for a sparring session with her that I was unable to keep, would she understand if I...

" I may not be able to tell you...yet," I said popping the ' t '.

" It's Nozel isn't it? " 

" ... "

" How? did you secretly stalk us? " I said actually scared, who wouldn't be she was grinning like a mad man and staring at me just waiting to pounce.

" Dorothy and charlotte both owe me 40- " 

" you made a bet? " it came out more surprised than I other it to be, and of course she did, what did I expect. 

" Yes Ofcource dear brother charlotte betted that you wouldn't get with anyone and only concern yourself about becoming wizard king, Dorothy better that Nozel and you would stop the rivalry soon and become allies or friends, while I made it clear that you and Nozel would fall for each other and start dating, eventually get married have some ki- '

 " Mereleona..." I said but was unable to look her in the eye.

" Look who's embarrassed and flustered! " She said before laughing so loudly that the entire vermillion household.

" you seriously think that I wouldn't notice! I'm your big sister after all! " She said while standing and completely patting my head before ruffling and completely running my hair.

The grin on her face was wider than it ever was before. It was rare for someone to find me someone who has a limited variety of emotions to seem flustered or embarrassed.

" What's happening? " Leo poked his head through the creaked door to my room.

The innocent lion cub getting schemed to ruin his own purity by a wild lion who was approaching it, this was the best way to describe the scene in front of me a Mereleona slowly walking toward's a Leo like a hunter to its pray.

I would help Leo but I've dealt enough with this shit. I was drained in more ways than I knew...I wonder what Nozels doing or dealing with today...

~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~