Chapter 16

~ Nozel Pov ~

~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

"There seems to be no other way than finding an end through the only option we have..." I said with a clear sigh at the end.

" What's wrong, you look like the world is at its end. " Feugoleon said with such cluelessness.

" We have been in this cave for too long .even though we don't have work today, people might be concerned. " I said, reminding him that no one else knew that we were in a cave.

" By- people you mean your siblings- am I right, Although, " He said reading, me like an open book It was almost embarrassing how people who spend even a little time with me completely Understand the gravity of my mind...

" Yes. I doubt any other that family would be worried about two squad captains getting in trouble. I said honestly, most people trust that squad captains can manage themselves on their own without the need.

" We need to find a way out either way. " Feugoleon said in a tone that clearly shows that he finds it that we must leave the cave anyhow.

I went forward toward the ominous mana-filled cave. The more closely I proceeded to withdraw the heavier it got but let's say that I've felt much more as an experienced captian.

Feugoleon was right behind me. The cave seemed to only get colder and smaller it wasn't much of a problem for me as I'm not much behind the average male height, however, Feugoleon had to slightly bend to avoid the rock texture from hitting his head and he was only slightly above average height.

Finally, the other side of the cave came visible to the eyes...