Chapter 2

Previously

I thought to my self looking up 'this place looked so beatif-' " CRUNCH...CRUNCH...CRUNCH"

I heard the sound of footsteps stepping on the dried leaves on the stone path I just walked across...

I stood up and activated my grimoire, I was a bit scared not knowing what was going to come. I faced the pathway, Since the pathway was curved I couldn't see who was standing there...

I decided to move back and hide behind the ancient tree, Behind the tree there was a Stone It wasn't in a spherical shape and it was stable I took the sept up the mossy ruin stone with dandelions and lavenders growing from the cracks.

My back was relying on the tree, I kept silent as possible...

I heard the footsteps coming closer and closer...Step by step and they stopped.

I hope that whoever this is doesn't find me and leaves as soon as possible...                                             I usually am not afraid to face anyone but I don't want to cause a fuss I came here to basically relax my mind...

I heard the footsteps going around the tree, seems like theirs no other way...

I was going to get of bu- "SLLLEEEEESH CRUNCH " the sound of me falling after tripping on a slippery moss root and falling on top of the unknown person who was there...

After realizing what happened I stood up to apologize and see if they were hurt "aaaaah, I'm s-"      I was surprised to see the masked stranger's identity...

Feugoleon Pov:-

'Ouch someone fell on me what type of an-' I said slightly opening my I heard someone say "aaaaaah, I'm s-"I opened my eyes to see NOZEL! 

I had just as much surprise on my face as him but after a few seconds I noticed he was wearing his nightclothes and his hair all loosened up he looked so pretty...and not to mention cute...

After about a minute of staring at each other Nozel stood up and got of me he had an embarrassed look in his eyes and his cheeks were in a light shade of reddish...pink.

after calming himself down he slightly bowed down and said " deeply apologize for tripping on you Feugoleon." In an apologizing tone after helping me up, "It's fine Nozel" I replied "What are you doing here thou? it's 1 am..." I said with a concerned facial expression

 "It's 1 am? I couldn't sleep so I went on a walk here at 11...What about You?" He said with a slightly surprised face.

" Leo told me to check this place out...Now I understand why he told me to go at night " I said smiling at him.

"Want me to show you around? " Nozel said with a slightly excited tone, it was not that clear but I heard it.

"Yea that would be lovely," I said with a smile Nozel smiled back, He walked forward onto another pathway it wasn't like the earlier stone path thou It was made of dirt, on the sides were bushes they had beautiful bunches of lilacs in all shades of purple and pink small magical critter that were wandering and sitting on these lilacs made them glow...

After a few minutes of walking, we reached a small wooden bridge with a lake flowing towards the distance Noel took a few steps on the Bridge  It was made of oak wood, old but sturdy...

I giggled as he nearly tripped over a small shard of wood that was popping out of the bridge.

"Hmpf" he gestured and walked to the side of the bridge and stared at the flowing lake...

I walked over to his side and look  The water was a glimmering green with lily pads floating peacefully on it, there were frogs and toads standing on bunches of lily pads stuck together right next to the bridge ...

Fireflies were everywhere and the fish in the water could clearly be seen, they were in bright colors of reddish-orange, gold, silver, and white.

"It looks so beautiful doesn't it, "said Nozel with a small but gorgeous smile on his face "yea it looks beautiful..." I replied with a soft tone...

I realized that I have never seen Nozels soft side before and I doubt many have...

After a few minutes, Nozel walked to the other end of the bridge and got off I followed him because he clearly knew his way around here more than I did we walked over to a simple dirt pathway and followed it, there were canopies of trees covering the sky bushes filled with cranberries and more sorts of wild berries grew on the sides of the pathway...

Small creatures and critters could be seen wandering this area most of them glow in the dark which gave a light source... 

after walking for some time we were in front of a cave it had moss on the edges of the entrance, weeds stuck out from the ground near this area and vines grew on it...

"We are here," said Nozel looking at the entrance... Of course, at this point, I was curious about what it means " A cave?" I questioned...

He let out a sigh and said "Come let me show you..." He grabbed my hand... I blushed a bit and followed..."Kay close your eyes!.." he said with a joyful tone. 

I did as he asked " don't walk me into a wall " I spoke and giggled at the end "Hmpf "Nozel gestured.

We walked into the cave "Don't look " he said making sure I wasn't looking...

after taking a few steps into the cave he said "kay now open your eyes! " Nozel said with excitement.

I did he said and...

I Stared at the scenery for a while after a few minutes " This looks beautiful" Nozel turned me around to face me and

I Stared at the scenery for a while after a few minutes " This looks beautiful" Nozel turned me around to face me and...kissed me...