Chapter 9

after moments of walking a wonderous sight set upon was seen...

" How beautiful..." I said looking around at the exquisitely painted crystals, they were a combined color of a light royale blue and violet...

" The color reminds me of your eyes... " Feugoleon said while looking straight at my eyes..

after a few seconds, I turned away embarrassed-

I heard a slight giggle from feugo- How could he just laugh after saying something like that! This is absurd!... yet...his laugh sounded rather pleasant- 

I  stepped on the small step and went to look at the larger glowing crystals at the back.

Once I was right in front of the large crystals the extravagant sensation of the bright glowing light felt so pure and wonderous I was caught up in these thoughts till Feugoleon manage to snap me back.

" Penny for your thoughts? " He said leaning on a large crystal in the side.

" I assure you it'll cost you more than a penny. " I said to him with my usual straight face right before I glanced back at the featured crystals.

" hmm... " He let out a taunt 

" What? " I replied wanting to know want he was on about...

" How about if I tell you my thoughts you do the same? " He said as in a deal was to be made

" Sure- " I said wondering what he was on about...

" I'll go first, hence I proposed it... Well Since we are in a cave down a cavern and in another cave of sorts I wonder what's above us...We have been walking for quite a while, my guesses we aren't in the capital anymore. " He said it fluently and genuinely so I knew that what he said was in fact the truth.

"  I was curious about the crystals they seem to have a rather fey and large amount of power radiating from them, not to mention that the place doesn't seem stable at all, I think that the reason the cave is still up is hence the mana holds it. " I put out what was in my head and my theory, also after saying it out the more sense it made.

" Do you think we should take a piece of crystal and hand it to the magic resource unit? " Feugoleon suggested the theory.

" I think it'd be better to privately give it to Dorothy, she runs the unit, after all, if we inform this publicly to the unit and the crystal ends up to be a big deal they'll surely ravage this beautiful place not leaving a single crystal behind- " I said slightly disappointed.

" pfft ,I mean it is true, the way you describe them is rather ruthless " He said holding me from my waist and pulling me closer and closer till he was only and inch away from my face...

" feugo- ".

What's up