Chapter 19

~ Feugoleon Pov ~

~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

We walked faster, Nozel was beside me to my right the cave was seeming to be collapsing.

Nozel activated his grimoire and made a large mercury shield on top of us to avoid any direct hits, Fortunately, this saved us from some hard hits. I could increase the cave temperature to avoid larger rocks from falling but Nozel was here even though I could bear with high temperatures it'd be difficult for Nozel to withstand while an active shield of mercury.

It was then when a boulder got released after the shards holding it was broken, there was nearly anytime to react Nozel grabbed my wrist and pulled me more forward as he forced my body to run with him to avoid the boulder.

' C R A S H '

The sound of the boulder making meets with the ground, the air force pushed us into a small dent in the wall of the cave. We were in a very tight spot yet again...

" Well this is just great," Nozel said while in a tight and possibly uncomfortable position on top of me, The sarcasm from his voice hindered.

" I could put extreme heat pressure on the boulder and it has a good chance of exploding but you are heavily exposed to it, you might have to avoid andy contact with the boulder..." I said to him avoiding his sarcasm.

He tried moving more to the side but this only made him more exposed to the boulder after moments so squirming and nudging we both realized this isn't going to work theirs too little space in this clustered dent.

" do you sense that? " Nozel said looking at the opposite side of the boulder.

I started concentrating on my mana to figure out what he noticed.

" This area is only a small coverage to another cave if I can break this with my mercury from the Otherside it  might break and we might get out... I'll also put my mercury eagle to avoid falling."

' C R A C K '

~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~