Chapter 3

Previously

I Stared at the scenery for a while after a few minutes " This looks beautiful" Nozel turned me around to face me and...kissed me...

Nozel pov :

I swear that at this event my face was redder than fuegoleons hair...If you thought that I have a plan for how and what to say...YOUR COMPLETELY WRONG, I didn't even think my body did it before I could...

Even though I was calm on the outside I was in a full panic on the inside...right after the kiss I quickly place my head on his shoulder since I was red as a tomato...

"Your the one who kissed me, and your still this embarrassed" feugoleon said and smirked,

"Confessing to someone you love isn't any easy-to-do job you know !" I said embarrassed and emotionally drained...

"so you love me," he said putting his hand around my waist while my head was still on his shoulder " Yea..." I said calming the blush on my face... " I love you too..."He said and pulled me closer.

I smiled since I wanted this for a long time...

"Can we keep it a secret?.." I asked since it'd be embarrassing to say that I was now with my rival...

" Sure, prince"  Once he said that my blush just tripled its size and color but calmed down fast...

"do you know what time it is feu?" I said Feugoleon blushed a bit at the nickname and then answered 

"It should be about 2:30 Am" Wait 2:30 did I really spend that much time exploring the woods...hmm whatever.

"We should go home and go to sleep...we have work tomorrow..." I said looking at the cave exit...

"I, ll drop you off," He said...

we walked through Fireflie forest and he dropped me off at headquarters...

"Bye, come back to the same cave tomorrow at 8... " I said this as I waved as a sign of farewell...

"Sure, Bye," He told and left.

I walked inside the castle and ran to my room I tried my best not to make any noise, I lay on my bed and processed everything that happened...

I decided that after work I will tell Nebra, but only her because I trust her a lot...

Nebra usually acts like a brat in public but when it's just me she acts kind...she does this to Solid too and now even Noelle ...

Ever since our mom died I started to isolate myself and wouldn't talk to anyone soon after that no one really understood me... it's only Nebra who wants to know what I think about as Nozel...Not 'The cold-hearted silver Eagles captain'...

Feugoleon also understood me at one time when we were kids and mom was still alive...

After she died and I started isolation he declared himself as my rival so I couldn't completely get rid of him...

I need some sleep or ill be in a complete mood tomorrow...

Hello Reader Thank you for reading this hoope you enjoyed, Please write me some comments so ill have ideas on what to do next...(Sorry this was short)