Chapter 7

Nozel Pov:-

" This truly is amazing "  I mumbled after grasping the whole picture. 

" Who knew something like this could be down here," Feugoleon said with a tone of surprise that wasn't clearly visible.

After long minutes of admiring the scenery and feeling the glowing sensation, We decided it'd be best if we went further. We walked past the enormous glowing blue shrooms and smaller ones decorating the pathway and rocks planted in the ground. The scent of this place was rather humid and warm. Every step that had been taken was splashing against the gently flowing crook. 

After passing by large ruins that were old and rubbed in moss, the crook got slightly larger as with the flow and the depth so feugo helped me cross to the side he was on we continued walking alongside the crook. The soil and dirt we were standing upon soon became roughly placed rocks, and the large cavern we were going through came to an end with only a  small cave. 

" Feugo that's definitely leading to a pit, going in there is a problem waiting to occur. " I said after using mana sense and detecting where the cave leads to.

 " It's not a trap prince... I'm sure of it " he said reassuring me and holding my hand, this made me a bit embarrassed and flustered at the same occurrence but slightly after debating with the side of me that wanted to go and the side that wanted to leave I decided it'd be fine to trust Feugo and if this were a trap then its all his fault we were trapped in the first place. 

" alright... " I said with an unsure tone. He held my hand and we both then went into the cave...

' T      U      M     P  '  

The sound of both of us falling and crashing to the ground slightly shook me... I looked around to see where we were, completely forgetting about who I was on top of ... well- after moments of gathering my head  I noticed I was right on the vermillion. I was sitting on top of him while he was laying on the floor as soon as I  figured this out I got of him...well wasn't that akward-