There's Black and There's White

Beacon Academy, Ozpin's Office

Ozpin sat in his office, drinking his tea as Glynda Goodwitch entered into the room, holding a tablet.

Glynda: The VPD has reported a Dust shop robbery, followed by an explosion at a night club a few blocks away.

Ozpin: (sip) So they have.

Glynda: I'm bringing this up because we have four missing children that were left unaccounted for. The members of Team ARMS.

Ozpin: I don't see your concern.

Glynda: Wasn't it you who told me about their arrest warrants?

Ozpin: (Spinning in his chair to face Glynda) Ironwood may have the power of the Atlas army behind his back, but he can't force me to arrest these boys. As far as I can tell, I see nothing inadequate about them.

Glynda: But if what the report says is true, then they are wanted felons.

Ozpin: We all can change... (Looking down in sadness), I have done stuff in my life I've not been so proud of.

Glynda: So... what? We're just going to sit around and do nothing?

Ozpin: No, we shall watch, encourage, and strike a deal.

Glynda: A deal? What deal?

Ozpin: All in good time, Glynda.

Glynda huffed and rolled her eyes, she turned and exited the office. Ozpin spun back around and looked out the window before taking another sip from his cup.

Vale, Commercial District

It was all peaceful until the sound of a Grimm running rapid in the streets with Raptor on its back trying to stop it distrub the peace. Scarlet and Ash was chasing after it by running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop, and Mark was chasing after in his own airship.

Mark's Custom Airship

The Grimm they were chasing was called a Husk