Initiation

Morning, Locker Room

Scarlet was putting on his jacket, transform his blades into pistols and put them in their holster, Markus was tying his boots, Ash was meditating, and Raptor was doing push up and he did 295 so far.

Mark: Alright, there we go, I'm so ready for this initiation.

Scarlet: Uh-huh

Mark: What do you mean "uh-huh"?

Scarlet: The last time you said "I'm so ready for this" you went ahead and was the first to bail.

Raptor: He's right you bailed

Mark: Well.....this is different, this is a chance to prove ourselves and learn a thing or two about being huntsmans

Scarlet: Hunters

Mark: Whatever

Raptor: Hopefully, I get to punch something without holding back.

Ash: Raptor, I know you mean well. But, you need to control your pressures of your strikes.

Raptor: Now....

An announcement plays on the intercom.

Glynda: Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation! Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately!

Scarlet: All right, let's do it.

Beacon Hill

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become Warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about assignment of "teams". Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates...today.

Scarlet and Ruby: What! Oohh...

Mark: Really now?

Glynda: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time at Beacon. So it is your best interested be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

Ozpin: That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next 4 years.

Ruby and Scarlet: What?!

Nora: (to Ren) See, I told you!

Ozpin: After you partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path....or you will die.

Raptor: Yes!

Jaune: (laugh nervously and gulps).

Ozpin: You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will reguard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you approiately. Are there any questions?

Jaune: (raises his hand) Yeah, um, sir?

Ozpin: Good! Now, take your positions!

While Jaune was asking questions

The boys gets launched in different direction and had landing strategy of their own.

Scarlet: Haha! Boo-Yeah!