22

"Honestly I don't think I've ever seen anyone look this beautiful before. Like ever. And I mean it"

I walk down a few more steps so I'm standing just above him and I wipe a tear from his faces

"If that's the case why are you crying!"

"Because I don't understand why I have been blessed with you. You're too good for me. You always have been but seeing you like this proves I'm right. I'm not good enough for you"

I take his chin and frown at him. I don't like where he's going with this.

"Good job you're stuck with me. I'm not going anywhere"

He smiles then pulls a box from his pocket.

"I got you this"

I take the jewellery box and open it. I gasp at the beautiful diamond bracelet, 14 rows of diamonds set in a large chunky setting.

"This is to much Arthur"

"It's really not. In Fact it's not enough. Regardless if we are fated or not I wanted to give you something you would always remember us by. Even if it's just for a while it was the best few days of my life"

I frown at his words as he closes the clasp on the bracelet. Tears run down his cheek as he looks me over. He pushes the tears from his face as a sense of doom passes over me. My stomach drops as he smiles at me.

"So beautiful"

"Arthur what's wrong? Did something happen?"

He kisses my hand and shakes his head.

"No. Just a little overwhelmed by your beauty"

"Are you going to leave me?"

Fear incloses my chest as I wait for the answer, terrified that I was right. He steps towards me and runs his finger down my cheek.

"I'm not going anywhere. Only death will take me from your side I promise"

I relax a little and smile. Someone behind us clears their throat and we both look at the sound. My dad stands there looking a little guilty.

"May I talk with you both?"

I nod and Arthur leads me down the rest of the steps, he looks at dad and seems to frown, I ignore it and turn my attention back to dad.

"I've been too harsh on you Arthur and I'm sorry. From now on I promise to lay off"

I cross my arms and smirk

"So he's allowed behind closed doors"

I see his cheek tick but he nods even though it looks like he doesn't feel that way.

"And he's allowed to mark me?"

His eyes widen and I raise my eyebrow waiting for him.

"If that is your wish. I just ask that you are sure before you do so"

"Good, are you ready to go Arthur?"

"I am"

He gives dad a thankful smile and takes my arm. I follow him outside where his beta frank is. He grins

"Luna you look amazing"

"Thank you frank"

He opens the back of the limo for us and I climb in first then they follow. As soon as the door closes frank opens a door and pulls out 2 bottles of tequila and throws me one. I catch it and open it and drink it down when I go to pull it away Arthur pushes it back up so I take another few drinks then drop it