3

I smile and gran approaches her slowly, she takes her hand and soon you can see both her eyes properly after the swelling disappears and the cuts heal up. She gasps as she moves her hands around her neck and moves slightly.

"The pain is all gone"

I smile happy gran could help her.

"You have a lot more healing to go through but for today that might be enough. You have been through more than anyone I've ever met before. it's going to take time to heal you properly and I'll probably need my daughters, and grand daughters help"

I gasp this time, I've never heard of gran needing help from anyone but to need all their help. What the hell did they do to her? I stand up and move slowly towards her. She doesn't shrink back like before but stares at my hand that is outstretched to her.

"Come I'll bring you to get some clothes and to meet my sister. I won't let anyone hurt you I promise"

She studies my hand then slowly lifts her own shaking one and places it in my hand. Sparks light up my palm and I gasp as she pulls away and looks at my hand with a gasp.

"I should have warned you I'm sorry. We know we are mates when we get tingles when we touch. It's strange but nice isn't it?"

I am afraid she will be repulsed by me. But she takes my hand again and studies it where our skin meets. Probably checking to see if there are actual sparks where our hands connect.

I pull on her hand as she tries to stand up. I reach over and pull her to her feet then realise she's practically naked so I turn around and pull my hoodie off and hand it to her. She takes it and to my surprise she places her hand back in mine after she puts it on.

I smile to Myself but say nothing and lead her out of the room. I watch her as we walk, anyone moving too fast makes her jump and her heart rate speeds up. When in the elevator a man steps in and she cowers behind me and pulls my body so I'm covering her own.

The man who's name is Adam raises an eyebrow at her and smirks at me.

"Alpha"

He nods. I nod back and just enjoy the fact that she's not screaming for me to get away from her. Gran chuckles and I can feel her head rest between my arm and body. I look down and bite my lip to stop myself from chuckling when I realise she's looking out between the hole and her grip on my hand is probably hurting her own. She's holding it so tight.

The door dings and Adam leave first and she sighs in relief but doesn't move.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"No, I can walk. But how many more of you are here?"

"How many of the pack? Well in the house only around 10, outside around 15000"

"15000 wolves? That's a lot of dog hair"

I snort and laugh in surprise but quickly pull myself together and pull her to my side gently so she wasn't behind me anymore. But she pulls back when someone walks past.

"I promise no one will hurt you. Damn even if they tried I'd kill them in a second"

She lifted my arm and looked up at me. She was so small and extremely beautiful even covered in mud.

"How many people have you killed?"

She asks with her eyebrow in the air I bite my lip but decide the truth was probably best.

"Quite a few, but only those who try to hurt my pack or family, what about you?"

"2. I ran out of bullets and only shot the 3rd"