4

"Oh yes sorry it's been a while"

She pulls it on and I drive to the shop down the hill. She looks around as we drive

"Where are we?"

"In my town"

"You have an entire town?"

"Yes, it's to keep us out of the way of humans. Most packs are like this some live differently"

"I'll bet"

She answers, I frown and look at her.

"What do you mean by that?"

She looks at me nervously

"Just those that kept me didn't live like this. The first one did but nobody knew I was there until Hannah helped me escape and the others lived in the middle nowhere"

"You were kidnapped twice?"

She nods and her heartbeat picks up again.

"The second time you were taken it sounds like they were rogues. They are kicked out of packs because they break our laws"

"So what, you just release them to the rest of the world. Let them go torture the humans that can't defend themselves that's smart"

I bite my lip but say nothing. She was right. And she had every right to be angry. I stop the car outside the shop but as I open the door her breathing gets faster.

"Do you want to come with me?"

She nods and climbs over the seat and into my arms like a little monkey. I smile as she wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her into the small shop and smile at sue

"Alpha who have we got here"

"Your Luna"

"Oh really. Well congratulations on finding her let me see her"

"She's a little nervous maybe wait until she's ready"

"It's fine. Hey"

She looked at Sue and her eyes widened in surprise and her brows furrowed.

"Hey Luna it's nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too.."

The door opened and she scrambled back into my chest i covered her body with my arms

"Shhh it's ok, they won't hurt you I'm here"

"And you'll kill them if they try"

She says so quietly into my chest no one else can hear her.

"Exactly. Just remember that ok"

She nods and I look to sue who's looking at her with sadness.

"Give me 2 packs of the usual and 2 lighters please, she's been through a lot maybe when she's feeling better she will be happy to meet you all properly"

"My brother's mate went through something similar. It helped a heap when he changed her"

I freeze and pray she didn't hear her. I don't want her to freak out and run. Sue gives me the smokes and I walk out and back to the car.

I sit her down in the passenger seat and hand her the cigarettes, she takes them eagerly and opens them and as I get into my side she stuffs one in my mouth making me chuckle, she holds the lighter up and lights it for me.

"Do you want to go for a drive? Maybe go buy some shoes?"

She looked around

"That would actually be really nice"