19

They sigh and leave. When they are out of earshot I take a breath.

"I'm not telling him. When I do it will be to reject him. I just hope he's not my fated"

I say low enough for only us to hear. Arthur approaches us with his plaything after him. I push back the growl Beatha wants to unleash on him. I don't even look in his direction and instead watch the training. His men are good. Not great but good.

"I'll be back I'm just going to tell them they fight like little girls"

I walk away from him and straight up to his head warrior.

"Hey. It's better if you do it like this"

I pull a warrior towards me and improve on his move. He looks at me funny like I shouldn't be here but I ignore that look and show the younger warrior the move again.

"See you get a much better swing that way"

"Thank you"

The boy goes back to fighting and the man looks me over, I put my hand out

"Beta moon nice to meet you"

His eyes widen and he sticks his hand out towards me.

"Sorry I'm just a little shocked it's not often anyone corrects me. I'm Arthur's beta danial"

His name alone sent a sharp whip to my chest but I ignored it and pulled on a fake smile.

"Maybe it's good you have met someone that's not afraid to correct you. They seem in shape but definitely need work. They should join morning training. It's much tougher. These warriors are just doing extra to catch up with the morning group."

He chuckles

"Maybe it is good that we met. I'll definitely let them know that they must attend"

I smile but freeze when I see Arthur come our way.

"How are they doing Dan?"

"Well I thought they were doing great but apparently not. This isn't the real warriors, this is just the extra training they hold for those who need to catch up. Our men will be attending the morning training. We will see then how they really do"

"And I take it your the one who thinks they need assistance"

"I did"

I answer directly never looking him in the face but concentrating on the warriors instead

"And in your opinion how would you change that"

"When do you train? How often do you train?"

I reply coldly, trying to keep all emotion from my face and voice.

"Everyday except Saturday and Sunday. We train at 7pm"

"How long do they train!"

"1 hour"

I scoff and shake my head. Unbelievable my mates a fucking idiot

"Sorry did I say something funny?"

"Yes you did actually. We train for nearly 3 hours every single morning at 5:30am. I personally train for another 2 hours before lunch. Your warriors train like our 5 year olds train. Our 7 year olds train for 2 hours Monday to Friday and our teenagers train for 2 hours every day and if they are good enough they are added to morning training. Your men train like our 5 year olds do so that's why they fight like 5 year old"

I look him square in the eye as I say the last bit. I see his jaw clench as he stares into my soul. I don't break eye contact. My auras is bigger than his so he can submit to me. I won't back down. Not for a man whore