6

"Ssssh it's ok. Do you want to go back inside? My warriors won't hurt you and I can call the wolves over to sit with you?"

"You have wolves? Real wolves?"

"Yeah. In Fact you can have one of your own if you like?"

I whistle and aura comes straight to my side. He jumps up and sniffs fay, she freezes but he licks her and whines. She pats him on the head and he drops his tongue out of his mouth.

"His name is aura, he's mine."

I whistle again and a few more join us.

"This is red, that one is bruiser, and that one is Rex. I'm there alpha and your their Luna they will die protecting you"

She smiles and her heart rate lowers considerably, I sit her on a chair and the wolves surround her, aura gets on the chair beside hers and lays his head in her lap. She grins at them. But a warrior gets too close and red growls and snarls at him; he jumps away with his hands in the air and Fay giggles.

"See, they will protect you. And if you want to go inside just let me know and I'll be right by your side. I'll train just over there ok?"

I was nervous leaving her but she took my face in her hand and kissed my cheek. I grinned at her loving the contact

"I promise I'm ok and I'll tell you if that changes"

-------
Fays POV

I watch him walk away, as he leaves the wolves surrounded me and aura basically lay across my lap. I ran my fingers through his thick pelt of hair, his grey fur was bright and healthy under the summer sun, he basically purred on my lap making me giggle. The others looked like they were ready to kill anyone that gets too close and I felt incredibly safe with them. They were the most beautiful animals I had ever layed my eyes on and it was obvious they new what they were doing, they looked bigger and stronger than wild wolves.

I watched the warriors stretch. I don't think I've ever seen so many good looking people in one spot before. Hundreds of people were stretching and pairing up.

It's what I would imagine an army camp to be like. All disciplined and loyal, it was refreshing really. Humans didn't have this kind of loyalty to each other but they should.

I could see Arden was distracted, he was constantly watching me. It was nice but I didn't want him to get distracted and get hurt. I gave him a reassuring smile and he sighed and smiled back. The smile lit up his beautiful face. He was so handsome and a perfect mix of his mother and father.

I watched as the circled off and started to fight and I was shocked at how brutal they fought. Blood and gore flew in all directions, a flurry of movement. But no matter how brutal they are they always get up and shake themselves off and shake hands before starting to fight all over again, it should probably make me afraid But it didn't and instead it made me feel safe. If this is what they would do to each other what would they do to an intruder or someone that was there to hurt their alpha.

I watched for a while but when arden got hit and fell, I was pissed. I'm not sure what drove me to my feet but something did and I walked to him surrounded in the wolves. Arden put his hand up for the man to stop and he did, then his eyes widen as I run to Ardens side. I fall to his side and pull him into a hug. He looked fine but I felt so guilty for me being there and causing him to slip up because he was distracted.

"Your distracted because of me and your going to get hurt"

He sits up and runs his finger down my face.

"You don't need to worry fayfay. He won't hurt me. Do you want to go inside?"

I shake my head. I didn't want to leave him.