"I suppose."

"So you love me?"

"I suppose." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Can you stop saying I suppose?"

"I-"

"Imma tickle you." He threatened me. He had some extra serious look on his face.

"I'm not ticklish though." I protested in hopes that he'd fall for it.

"Yes you are. I remember you told me you were way back when we first met."  He still had that ugly ass look on his face. Though I was surprised that he even remembered that I'd told him that. Especially because not even I remember telling him that. "Y/n, not to mention the time I accidentally touched your foot and you laughed." Ok, I do remember that but, "that doesn't make me ticklish Suna."

My eyebrows lowered as he stared at me without saying a word. Him and his lil ugly ass pout. Just lookin devious as hell. "It doesn't make me ticklish."

"Mmhmm, alright love." He turned around and looked at his phone.

"Stop calling me love."

"C'mere my love. Lemme give you a kiss." Suna puckered his lips and started making kissing sounds. He reached his arms out to me. I got up and started to walk away. "Cheesecake, don't walk away from me." He started to run after me.

"Cut it out." I ran into the dining room but he followed me. "Bro get the fuck away!"

"Why?" He whined. I moved a little more before I was able to run out the dining area. Suna chased me around the living room about six times before he finally caught me. But I tripped on the remote causing both of us to fall. I had fallen on my back, Rintaro landed in a position that forced him above me. His arms spread on both sides of me so that he wouldn't fall. "Well this is awkward isn't it.... Uhh you mind moving buddy?"

"Oh. Umm sorry." He finally stood up. He held his hand out to help me get up. "Thanks." Once I stood he wouldn't let my hand go. He sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I couldn't help but fall into whatever trance it was he had me in. It's his eyes, it's gotta be. He looked at me with those lustful eyes. Fuck.

One of hands cupped my chin. He had a straight face yet I could read him perfectly. His thumb caressed my cheek like earlier. Like this looked at my lips then back into my eyes. "You're so beautiful."

"Thanks.."

"You don't have to be shy with me pretty." With his thumb he pulled my bottom lip. His thumb grazed my teeth, "Open." That demanding voice made me want to do anything he told me to. His thumb pushed under my tongue. My tongue swarmed around his finger until he gently pressed it down on top of it. Before he pulled it out he tapped my tongue about two times. It was weird but I won't act as if I wasn't turned on even a little.

A line of spit trailed from my mouth to his finger which I completely found disgusting. But Suna, instead of wiping it on his shirt or something licked it. It was kinda hot though. "Get up real quick."

When I stood he took my hand in his. He brought me up stairs to his room closing the door behind us. By now my ability to speak came back, and well I was feeling courageous. "Ouuu what're we going to do now. I liked what you did with your finger a couple minutes ago, what's it mean?"

Suna laid on his side square in the middle of the bed. I again couldn't look away from his eyes. Normally I hated staring people in their eyes, but it'd always been different with him since I first saw him. "Kiss me and I might show you."

I walked on over. Knee after knee I brought myself up. Rintarō held his hands out to me. Our fingers intertwined as he turned over onto his back. Seemingly guiding me into his lap once again. He kissed my hand which made me smile.

"I thought I was supposed to be the one kissing you."

"Well you're more than welcome to."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah.."

I leaned down and kissed him carefully, but not too gentle. I could feel my heart racing just like it always did when I was this close to him. Both of our eyes were closed only letting our minds take control. My lips parted slightly and things got taken upward from there. My hips pushed along him with every deepened kiss. I moved away a little to kiss his jawline leaving a trail of small kisses down the side of his neck.

"Oh this what we're on?"

I started to gently suck on and slightly bite his neck for a reasonable time. My fingers ran threw his soft hair. I smiled before I pulled away and kissed him again. I just might have to go home. That's when we heard the sound of a car pull outside. Both our heads turned to the window. All at the same Suna had got erected. So we turned our heads and looked at each other.

I personally started laughing, but the situation was not funny to him. "Shit. Stop laughing you're making it worse."

"Aww are you embarrassed?"

"Y/n, seriously get the fuck off me right now." His voice sounded angry but it was soft at the same time. I rolled off of him laughing. "Y/n stop laughing. Get me a hoodie."

"W-why?"

He pointed at his neck with a attitude which was just even more funny. I stood up and walked over to his closet. It was pretty neat and he had all his hoodies by each other. I picked one out and threw it at him. "I'm taking you home." He then proceeded to take a pillow and throw it at me. Although he missed. "You need anything else sir? Perhaps a ride?"

"HA-HA-HA, get the fuck out."

"Fine, fine, Imma let you handle your business and I'll go talk to your mom." I took another hoodie out his closet for myself then walked over to the door. Before I opened it and left I said one last thing. "Don't think about me too much Rintaro."

"Get the fuck out."

——————