Will this ability be effective for everyone?

.It seems that you still have to wait for Lin Su to take a rest and ask carefully before you know it, but I don't know if he wants to say it or not.

    Lin Su is so good, he should be willing.

    When he got what he wanted, Lin Feng didn't stay too much. He returned to the laboratory and wanted to send a message to the father and mother who was far away in Capital Star.

    As soon as the video was connected, a female with black hair and black eyes asked suspiciously: "Where are you?"

    In the video, Lin Feng’s room is cramped and small, and it is full of various experimental equipment. It is messy and can’t be cleaned up. For Qin Yi, who likes to be tidy and can’t be seen, it is extremely painful, and he is preparing to teach Lin Fengji. Sentence, just listen to Lin Feng with a silly smile: "Father-father, father-father, I want to tell you a good news!"

."What good news? You go to North Star to rush the review team back and take over for them yourself. This is the good news you said?" Obviously, he sent the video this time because of this matter.

    In Qin Yi's mind, Lin Feng should not stay in the Capital Star Laboratory and seize the time to do research. It would be a waste of time to go to North Star.

    "Of course not. Father, the data reported by North Star is all true. The 69% natural elements contained in fruits and vegetables are also real. Moreover, Lin Su owns 10 fruit trees in the yard behind me. Can you believe it? ?"

    "These 10 trees were all spawned by him. I have seen them with my own eyes. Of course, these are not the main points. Father, what I want to say next may subvert our past perceptions. I hope you can listen calmly. After I finish speaking, I promise that every sentence that follows is absolutely true and I have seen it with my own eyes."

.When Lin Feng said this, he took a deep breath.

    It was the first time that Qin Yi saw him so solemnly, and his curiosity couldn't help being raised: "You said, I can't help but see what point of view can subvert my cognition."

    "Have the father ever thought that the animal patterns on our bodies are incomplete, and the root of the mental disorder is that our animal patterns are incomplete and cannot be in perfect communion with the contract beasts, which then leads to the disease? I never doubted it before. , After all, we all saw this animal pattern when we were born, and there has never been any mention of this in various materials in the past."

    "But today I saw Lin Su repair it with my own eyes, so that patients suffering from mental disorders can sleep soundly after the repair, and the father, the patient whose animal pattern was repaired, looks like a normal person."

.Qin Yi was not an impatient person. After listening to Lin Feng patiently, the expression on his face gradually became more and more serious. He didn't suspect that Lin Feng was lying, after all, it was unnecessary.

    If it is not a lie, then it is real, and the animal pattern is incomplete. If this is true, then their past research direction is fundamentally wrong, isn't it?

    Negated it all, and lose all the game.

    Does he lose? He loses.

    Compared with his reputation, the health of the tens of billions of people in the empire is of paramount importance.

    "Talk to me in detail."

    Lin Feng knew that the greatness of his father and mother was great, and he had never cared about the vague things like fame.